Not being able to cuss

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Not being able to cuss

Postby Soga » August 12th, 2009, 5:26 am

hi all :D

i've been commanded, as an emailslave, to be unable to cuss, i can't say any words that i would normally say as explicatives and stuff like that. i gotta replace them with stuff like 'ooh, goodness me' and 'fizzle' and silly things like that.

tonight i had a family members over at my house for dinner. as the night progressed i, naturally :P, engaged in conversation with them. but i didn't notice until about half way through that i wasn't saying any 'rude' words. i was replacing them with words like 'oh goodness me' 'oh my God!' 'what the fizzle?'. i felt really bad. here i was, embarrasing myself infront of my family by saying really stupid phrases instead of the normal reaction that we all have to certain situations.

ironically, i think that it has helped me to be more polite this evening :D. i'm sort of happy with this because usually i have a very uhm...extensive vocabulary of explicatives, and now i cannot use any of them. i've had to think about my responses to the topics that i have discussed (even if they are boring) and i feel that i've had more in-depth conversations than usual.

but now i feel that i might simply be replacing the usual rude words with other, ruder words. i'm afraid that eventually i'll run out of words to replace other words.

this whole experience has made me feel a little bit girly actually. i've been acting a bit weird around my family in a manner which might make them think i'm gay...and i love it! i like this silent self-humilation that i've been able to get from this experience and i feel embarrassed. i want more!

:D xx
Soga

Postby demigraff » August 12th, 2009, 6:09 am

Well, that sounds like you enjoyed the experience to some degree, and your responsiveness to the file is increasing.

I think last night you said you didn't expect to find it embarrassing, but I think you might have second thoughts now. I hope you found the experience as interesting as it was different.

I've seen numerous emails that tell a slave to swear every other word, but I thought this can be similarly embarrassing without actually getting you in trouble (unless you're a real gangsta or something). Would you agree?

If you think this is too much, I'd be happy to remove the suggestion. Alternatively, you can buy back some of the words you can't use, at the cost of performing some forfeit (I'd probably choose from your list of things) after every time you use them. I think its up to you; if you want to regain some words, just let me know.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Re: Not being able to cuss

Postby stereoxchild » August 12th, 2009, 6:39 pm

Soga wrote:

tonight i had a family members over at my house for dinner. as the night progressed i, naturally :P, engaged in conversation with them. but i didn't notice until about half way through that i wasn't saying any 'rude' words. i was replacing them with words like 'oh goodness me' 'oh my God!' 'what the fizzle?'. i felt really bad. here i was, embarrasing myself infront of my family by saying really stupid phrases instead of the normal reaction that we all have to certain situations.

aahahahahaha
stereoxchild
Regular
Regular

Postby Soga » August 12th, 2009, 10:45 pm

I think I might have to buy back a few words actually.

It's because i've got to do a monologue for my drama class in a few weeks. And it contains quite a few swears in it. I'm gonna need to buy back words for that. I jut hope that they won't detract from my overall performance because it counts towards my overall marks for the course.

Anyway, today I was still not able to swear. There was one situation where I was joking around with a friend of mine, he quoted a line from family guy and I was meant to say the next line (which I knew, but it was a swear). So when I started saying my line I realized that I wouldn't be able to sy it properly, not only would this embarrass me infront of my friend who knew I knew the line, but also infront of the rest of my class who had suddenly gone quiet. I said the line, replacing the word with 'ohh pooey!'. The class was silent, my friend was silent and blood was silently filling my cheeks. I covered it up immediately with a 'oh, yeah I'm trying not to swear. Didn't you know?'. He seemed to have bought it, but I still feel embarrassed and awkward because of it.

Eventhough I want some words back, Im only asking for them out of necessity to my grades. I weirdly enjoy not being able to say a part of my normal vocabulary, it's made me realize what such a filthy person i usually am.
Soga

Return to Success Stories