Has anyone had success with TrigBoobGrowth?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Has anyone had success with TrigBoobGrowth?

Postby Ace_Rimmer » June 24th, 2005, 1:50 pm

As of June 24,2005 it was downloaded 784 and is the top rated file. My question is does it work? Are the changes real or in the mind?
Ace_Rimmer

Postby davelowe1977 » June 24th, 2005, 2:46 pm

As with all these files, I suspect, the changes are in the mind only. If you succeed with these suggestions, when triggered you will see and feel the boobs as though they were real, but no physical changes will occur. In my opinion, like with the male vagina type files, it will seem real because you have received the suggestions willingly and because you want to believe. The idea that your body suddenly 'morphs' into a different shape is kind of difficult to believe(!). That said, what you perceive is real to you, whatever state of mind you are in (think of dillusions in mental illness, for example) so in a metaphysical sense what is the difference? You might though get some weird looks if you trigger yourself and then turn to a friend and say "look at my new big boobs"!!
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby gregi696 » June 24th, 2005, 6:05 pm

Dave is right to an extent. The changes that occur in this type of file and in all of the trigger files is a mental change. Though you perceive the change to be reall yourself. Many people, including myself will say that all of the files on this site work, if you listen enough. There are files that do create real physical changes(check the fem. forums), but those changes are very slow to happen. I hope this helped answer your questions. :D
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ace_Rimmer » June 24th, 2005, 8:39 pm

Thanks everybody for your help.
Ace_Rimmer

Success Stories

Postby dark_wolf49 » August 11th, 2005, 1:03 am

about the trigboobgrowth, I also am using a pump to try to get boobs,but after listening to trigboob, it seems like last night i was using my pump and wanted to try something , so i kept saying the trigger word for it and , seemed like the pump was getting tighter and my boopbs were going into the pump farther,but when i tried untrig it , it didn't seem to work. It seemed like it was getting tighter even more. Maybe someone could explain it to me.
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ericksll » August 15th, 2005, 8:05 pm

As a woman, I would never pump my boobs an anything except wone for expressing breast milk. Anything with stronger suction, you risk damaging underlaying breast tissue. Be careful.
ericksll

Return to Success Stories