My CFG Diary lol

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

My CFG Diary lol

Postby litebrite » December 27th, 2009, 2:35 pm

Ok so maybe this doesn't belong in the "success" section yet but it seemed like as good a place as any to start.

After reading several of the stories from other users who seem like they had a lot of luck with the forced gay file and after trying it randomly a couple of times myself I decided to really make an effort to try the file and see how much impact it has on me with fairly regular listens.

I thought keeping a diary kinda thing here would help me both stay with it for a while and I also am very interested to hear from any of you who might have experiences to share or advice or questions or whatever. So please go ahead and pm me or post here in this thread anything you wanna say!

I'll be starting with a listen today and then hopefully a couple more times each week to start and I'll pop in to write a little about how I'm feeling as much as I can. Wish me luck!
litebrite

Postby homerj1620 » December 27th, 2009, 4:04 pm

This site has a Journal feature:

[url]http://warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Journal[/url]
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blahblah2 » December 29th, 2009, 5:15 am

For the sake of the experiment. You should tell us what your hypnotic experience is so far and how you identify currently. Are you listening to any other files in tandem with this one?
blahblah2

Postby Jeshi » December 30th, 2009, 2:42 am

I was wondering how much longer it would take for somebody to make another thread about CFG XP.

It seems nobody can stay in the same thread with this file.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby ftslave67 » January 1st, 2010, 7:18 am

I don't think it's a problem to start a new thread. The last one got quite long, and if you don't want to read the whole thing . . .

Besides, if you don't want to read it, you know what you have to do (not click on it--it's that simple).
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » January 4th, 2010, 9:51 pm

Good luck!

I do have one suggestion. There's a suggestion somewhere in the file that you will regret not being able to have sex with women. As I recall, you said in an earlier post that you were yo-yoing and wanted to increase your attraction to men. For that reason, you might want to consider editing that suggestion out before you continue listening. Otherwise, you'll likely end up gay and happy with it, but with regrets about not being able to have sex with women.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Success Stories