Enchantments file little big success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Enchantments file little big success

Postby mokillo » February 6th, 2010, 5:56 am

I recently started to listen to EMG's Enchantments file, and i can say it seems to work for me. What better to explain than telling about my experience.

Since im interested both in transformations and general improvement, i chosed to enchant apples for permanent improvements on the long run. I decided to give apples the following effects on me:

1- When stared for more than 3 seconds, apples create an urge to study and work in my projects for a while.

2- Over a moderate amount of time(2-4 hours), eating an apple would cause me to burn a small amount of fat (initially 1/2 pounds)

3- As a signal that things are working, eating an apple would increase the size of my penis during the duration of effect 2 (initially doubled length/girth)

I have eaten 3 apples since first listening to the file, and i can tell effect 1 does work. Effect 3 worked a little, yesterday i felt floppier than usual after eating 1 of those apples and after an erection, my penis looked 1 inch longer than usual.

Conclusion? I think that with extensive use of the file I would reach the fullest potential of the enchantment, as well as increasing my efectiveness with other files as well.
mokillo
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » February 7th, 2010, 9:52 am

congrats!

you know what they say... an apple a day ;)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Alien4420 » February 7th, 2010, 11:05 am

Just don't eat too many apples, you'll need a wheelbarrow to get around! ;-)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby mokillo » February 9th, 2010, 2:31 pm

My neighbour walked in to talk with my granma earlier and told me i looked thinner. I personally did not notice it, but maybe its a sign that the file is working wonders.

Alien4420 wrote:Just don't eat too many apples, you'll need a wheelbarrow to get around! ;-)

That made me lol.

The penis size thingy is intended to last only during the time it takes me to burn that some fat. After the fat burning effect is consumed, the penis reverts to its original size. Maybe I'll make that permanent after a while and get me a footstool to watch TV comfortably!
mokillo
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories