Cardigan - Virtual Plug

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Cardigan - Virtual Plug

Postby mikeyshea » February 8th, 2010, 4:46 pm

The first time I tried this file, about 2 days ago, it was on the heels of trying his Mummy file -- and having great success with it. So, my enthusiasm and belief was high. I felt the plug during the session. The sensations were light but definite and very pleasurable. After I awoke I could feel it inside of me pulsing. It was so hot! I was amazed because I have had very mixed results on files to this point.

I tried it the next night and got nothing. In fact, everything I tried that night didn't work (until later - I want to discuss that but not sure where the proper place to do that is).

This morning I tried it again and have had a plug, on and off, all day. Its been wonderful! I need to work on it to make it more sensational, but I'm very encouraged. It was a success I needed to keep me from getting discouraged.
mikeyshea

Postby darkenedav » February 9th, 2010, 2:14 am

maybe your only not getting the sensation you want when you want it too much? strange I know but perhaps you get better results when you don't expect them..
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby mikeyshea » February 9th, 2010, 7:57 am

darkenedav wrote:maybe your only not getting the sensation you want when you want it too much? strange I know but perhaps you get better results when you don't expect them..

No, not strange at all. That makes perfect sense to me. I wondered if perhaps that might be interfering. So now the puzzle is how to not want so much what I so very much want?! Lol!

I'm determined to learn this art. I spend weeks alone travelling (over the road truck driver) and have a wonderful opportunity to work these files. Any direction is so very appreciated.
mikeyshea

Postby darkenedav » February 9th, 2010, 1:54 pm

Ah you see how about confusion induction then or an overload one before you have your normal routine? ;)

Then you can puzzle yourself until you burn out and listen and enjoy!

Personally I start my list with one I know works, I can't remember for the life of me and is just a simple deepener with only suggestions I like :P
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby mikeyshea » February 9th, 2010, 3:58 pm

I started this journey much like the kid in the candy store. Consumed too much and didn't take a disciplined approach to it. I am apt to jump into something with both feet when what I really need to do is use a more measured approach.

I have been experimenting with different inductions and as I learn more about myself and hypnosis I will be able to narrow down my preferences. Right now I am having good results by starting out my training time with the babbling brook induction. There are no audible voices so it allow me to just relax and "focus on de-focusing". Once I've brought myself down some then the spoken inductions tend to work better for me.

So much to learn!
mikeyshea

Postby darkenedav » February 10th, 2010, 2:13 am

lol you never know everything that's why your always learning ;)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby mikeyshea » February 10th, 2010, 7:19 am

darkenedav wrote:lol you never know everything that's why your always learning ;)

Exactly! Learning is a huge part of the fun.
mikeyshea

Postby Hank01 » May 12th, 2010, 8:36 pm

Wow, your posts and insights are awesome. I was trying to get a file working and one night after listenign to it, got frustrated and angry and just said out loud, "Oh the hell with it" I turned over to go to sleep and the file started working! I couldn't believe it. I guess when I stopped hoping so much for it to work, it finally did.

I too, was, and still sometimes am like a kid in the candy shop. I need to stop listening to so many files each night and focus on one or two. I am now getting into a pattern of listening to one file while on here and then only one other when I go to bed. I think things maybe starting to take effect.

Thanks again guys for sharing your thoughts. They are exactly the same thoughts I have been dealing with lately.

Hank
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories