Multipule Success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Multipule Success

Postby Thrideye » February 22nd, 2010, 9:28 pm

Hi, I'm Third Eye. I've been an hypno geek ever since I was about 13. It started with witchcraft, I was really big into the whole magical world. At the time I stumbled a crossed many pages of information and two topics came up a lot, Meditation and Dream Recall. So I delved into these areas with little luck, until about a year ago when a friend told me about this website. At first I thought he was pulling my leg, a site about erotic hypnotism, no way. but he wasn't lying.

So I looked around, used a couple of the files on a roommate, bunch of laughs till we found out he was pulling our leg.

As I gandered at the many files I found Cardigan's Lucid Dream file, great file, it really help me remember my dream, and control them, I've never had some much fun while sleeping in my life. I could do things I'd never have before, like, keep myself dreaming, turn a bad dream into a good one, or spend eight hours killing crab head zombies. Its a blast.

Over the last few weeks I've recorded several of my dreams, and as I read over them I am reminded the power of the human brain. Did you know that 90% of our sight depends on "cache" stored in the brain. Without it not only would things look duller but move very slowly like a laggy DVD.

So is hypnotism so far fetched?

After the lucid files I've also tried several inductions and plan on trying more.
Thrideye
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » February 23rd, 2010, 2:21 am

Did you know that 90% of our sight depends on "cache" stored in the brain.

Yep. You gotta keep in mind it processes that cache bloody fast! Hence you can see things coming at you.

Personally I never got much fun from dreams and I find my nightmares more normal then anything (had a normal dream where I was running consulting sessions for silent hill monsters to help them get over how hideous they looked).
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Thrideye » February 24th, 2010, 11:11 pm

lol
Thrideye
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories