Email slave girlfriend

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Email slave girlfriend

Postby Pantheria » April 3rd, 2010, 3:57 am

My girlfriend has been listening to the email slave file and seams to be under its complete control. Does anyone have any ideas on what kind of email would be good to send her?
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » April 3rd, 2010, 7:27 am

Good one I like is to describe them going blank and empty as they read the email then when they finish they remain like that, kneel before the monitor and masturbate, coming back to themselves more and more until they climax.

Then finally the cherry on top is immediately after climaxing they are to reply to your email with an in depth detailed reply on what happened how they felt etc :)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Pantheria » April 4th, 2010, 12:42 pm

The thing is I live near her, I can join in with her so I don't have to get her to do stuff without me. any suggestions for things WE can do TOGETHER. thank you for the suggestion I will save that for when she goes away next month
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Postby ocntrl » April 6th, 2010, 12:59 pm

You are asking for things to do with your girlfriend who is very open to suggestions and very reactive to email slave?

Hm.... i wonder... what could we do with that?

Boy... you are living about every straight guys wet dream ;-)

ocntrl
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Pantheria » April 6th, 2010, 1:34 pm

Why thank you. You said you wanted to chat, anything particular? I know its amazing but its like being given every thing you want but first you have to answer a simple question, nothing comes to you, I'm in that situation now
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Postby sfhypno » April 6th, 2010, 5:51 pm

I just sent you an e-mail, Pantheria, about how you might possibly both be tranced together by hypnofile. In the mean time, why don't you just play around with simple things to see how she responds to certain things. Tell her that she'll get horny every time you say her name or a certain trigger word and see how that works o her. See if the MUST DO command works for her so that you can know if she is able to forget things under hypnosis. Or why not just send her a hypnofile that makes her crave to give you a blow job as soon as she reads it? That's always fun. Also, since you seem to like subbing as well, maybe you could send her a hypnofile telling her to send one to you, ordering you to do some things that you like under hypnosis.

The possibilities are endless. Have fun! :P
sfhypno

Return to Success Stories