Email Slave Success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Email Slave Success

Postby midnightsnack422 » April 17th, 2010, 4:36 pm

just used Sliver_Equinox's version of EMG's Email Slave and it worked great! very nice voice and i was surprised about how fast i went under with this but i tried it and it worked so here is my email if you want to trigger me

dnoj@live.com
midnightsnack422

Postby recklessauthor » April 18th, 2010, 6:40 pm

Congratulations there on your success... I tried the original file on myself lately, out of mere curiosity. I always found the voice kind of disturbing, I'll have to check out the one you mentioned.

On the other hand I am not sure how well I want this stuff to work really. I don't really feel like I am going under, but it's hard to tell. Maybe soon I'll work up the courage to actually give someone my email address to try it out. In a way, I envy your openness, but I can tell from, er, second hand experience that one should be careful with that file.

Be safe and have fun!
recklessauthor

Postby demigraff » April 18th, 2010, 8:35 pm

recklessauthor wrote:Congratulations there on your success... I tried the original file on myself lately, out of mere curiosity. I always found the voice kind of disturbing, I'll have to check out the one you mentioned.

I find that was always a problem for me. It took a few files from a very talented 'tist with a nice voice before I got any results as a subject. Not tried anything lately, though ... have to see how well they work now.

recklessauthor wrote:On the other hand I am not sure how well I want this stuff to work really. I don't really feel like I am going under, but it's hard to tell. Maybe soon I'll work up the courage to actually give someone my email address to try it out. In a way, I envy your openness, but I can tell from, er, second hand experience that one should be careful with that file.

I believe that version of the file has some added safety suggestions. But if you've been listening and want to be a bit more careful, I'd be happy to send a few carefully written emails encouraging you to honour some limits. There's a few others around who are willing to help with safety.

Or you could ask someone to screen your email for you (maybe also set your mind up so it only works for emails to one address)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby recklessauthor » May 7th, 2010, 10:21 pm

Have tried a few more times now... my curiosity seems to be a little more serious than i imagined. I don't really know if it is having any effects but I remember not remembering the other day. I mean, I listened and the next thing I know is that my eyes popped open and the playback had stopped. Not sure, but it might be a step in the right direction.
recklessauthor

Return to Success Stories