Any success on LRHousecat?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Any success on LRHousecat?

Postby gamefreakzach » February 18th, 2009, 12:08 pm

I recently got dared by a few friends to listen to LRHousecat every day for a month. It's been 5 days, and I've gotten mild success, (can't stand up on two's, can't speak, can't read well)

I just wanted to ask if anybody else has gotten results on this file?
gamefreakzach

Postby sexydude » May 10th, 2010, 5:01 am

I've been doing it too for about two days and still nothing, but this is my first file besides like beginner inductions. Just wondering do you do the file in your bed and do you do it in the daytime or the nighttime. Also could you go a little more detailed with your success like what exactly happened step by step. Thanks! :lol:
sexydude

Postby Flow123 » May 10th, 2010, 7:43 am

I've had some before. I was fun. More behavioral though. Rubbing against my bed, hopping on and off it, unable to stand, etc.
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Shad_Phoenix » May 22nd, 2010, 10:11 pm

Used it for over a year. I have to say, it never gets old. Even if the actions are regular, I see them with a kitty's eyes. And that makes it so fun!
Shad_Phoenix
Regular
Regular

Postby SailorShadow » April 29th, 2013, 4:23 pm

This is one of my favourite files. Afterward, I can't speak other than small purrs and meows, have to walk on all fours, enjoy rubbing against my bed and chair, etc. I want to get someone to pet me after I listen just to see what I'd do.
SailorShadow

Postby Kanibal » April 30th, 2013, 4:05 pm

I've always found myself come out of the file and wonder exactly what it did... I'm a bit of a pessimist sometimes.

It's nice to know the file is good and it's just a bit more patience needed on my part and it's inspiring to read others successes, might try it again myself...

Does anyone who's been using the file for some time have any tips for those who would struggle to accept it?
Kanibal
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories