The forced gay success thread...

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby atan » April 21st, 2010, 10:02 pm

Ryan83 wrote:
I can't emphasize this enough. This file has, quite literally, absolutely destroyed my life. The only hope I have is somehow reversing the damage, but I don't know if it's possible. So be CERTAIN that this is what you want. If you're not sure, if there's even a hint of doubt, resist at all costs.

Ryan, I hope you'll be able to achieve what you want, or at the very least be at peace and accept where you're at. Life is too short to be unhappy.

There is the curse removal file for CFG, so you may want to give it a try, but as Alien has said, it may take a lot of will power to thake the step to bring yourself to listen to it.
atan

Postby Ryan83 » April 24th, 2010, 6:09 am

A few minutes ago, I started to feel like I SLIGHTLY liked women. And my mind immediately was like, "No, I don't want that. I need to listen to the file again." All I wanted was to make it go away and just like men exclusively. Which makes me think it's the file doing that to me.

Of course, I will probably oblige. I'll regret it later, but I'll oblige it now.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby atan » April 24th, 2010, 4:21 pm

A quick update, I've been listening two to three times a day for just a little under the past two weeks. At this point, I've pretty much lost any sexual attraction to women and have shifted to men. I recognize that they're pretty, but they don't do anything for me any longer.

This morning I woke up a bit conflicted that I was no longer attracted to women, and there was a bit of anxiety and compelled to listen. I ended up listening to the file and I felt a whole lot better afterwards. Seems like the suggestions in the file really pull you back in anytime you are straying from it.

Otherwise so far so good. No regrets.
atan

Postby Ryan83 » April 24th, 2010, 7:11 pm

Yeah, sure enough, I tried to listen to it, but it was skipping for some reason. I re-downloaded it and tried again, but it was still skipping. So I just said 'screw it' and deleted it. Again.

And now I feel more sober minded and am once again dedicated to undoing the damage this file has done. But it's like a god damn drug- every time you think you've gotten away, it sucks you back in again. It may take a little while, but I will end up listening again, until I can figure out how to excise it completely from my life. And, like I said, I need to undo what this has done and get back to who I am. I am sick and tired of living like this.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby Rossyfox » April 25th, 2010, 4:56 am

Ryan83 wrote:I am sick and tired of living like this.

To be honest, I think you love feeling helpless. Otherwise you'd actually be able to resist.

CFG does have some humiliation aspects to it, I think you're probably taking those on more than other listeners.
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular

Postby Ryan83 » April 25th, 2010, 2:57 pm

Rossyfox wrote:
Ryan83 wrote:I am sick and tired of living like this.

To be honest, I think you love feeling helpless. Otherwise you'd actually be able to resist.

CFG does have some humiliation aspects to it, I think you're probably taking those on more than other listeners.

Um, no.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby atan » April 26th, 2010, 8:21 am

So a quick update.

This morning was a little strange, I woke up thinking and feeling like the file has worn off. I decided to look at the Show me your cock gallery to double check, and nope, still gay. :lol:

This got me thinking a bit, I realized that I’m starting to forget what it was like to be straight and attracted to women and being gay is starting to feel normal.

I remembered before listening to the file, was apprehensive and afraid to become gay. Now I really love being attracted to men and their cocks. This really snuck up on me.
atan

Postby Alien4420 » April 26th, 2010, 9:46 am

Heh, I had that for a long time -- woke up every morning with the sense that I was straight, only to discover that I was still gay.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby atan » April 26th, 2010, 12:37 pm

I'm thinking for me, I wonder if it is because I'm no longer struggling with it anymore and have accepted as what I am.
atan

Postby Alien4420 » April 26th, 2010, 5:38 pm

I don't know, I kind of always assumed it was the opposite . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby atan » April 27th, 2010, 7:37 am

Which is strange, because I don't find myself conflicted. I'm at peace with this.

I ended up feeling the same way this morning.
atan

Postby Alien4420 » April 27th, 2010, 8:53 am

Maybe it's nothing more than habit? The conscious mind isn't being changed here, and it has a lifetime of experience of being straight. I've noticed during all of this how walled-off the libido seems to be from the ego and superego, also that it exerts widely varying amounts of control depending on how horny I am, so the way I feel about this stuff can be completely reversed depending on whether I'm horny or not. And the subconscious isn't normally accessible to the ego. So it has to discover this programming by observation.

Which I think is typical in the case of suggestions that affect the subconscious mind, forex when Stroke Sissy made my walk and gestures feminine I was surprised (pretty close to astounded) to discover my body doing those things. (It still sometimes happens even after Deprogram All, I'll find that I'm wagging my hips when I walk and have to make a conscious effort to suppress it. I'm beginning to understand better why some guys can't help being fem.)

I've also noticed with hypnosis in general that I can end up with cognitive dissonance in that a suggestion can affect some behaviors but not necessarily related ones. Forex, I gave myself a suggestion to have better posture, and discovered to my surprise that it was only effective when I was around other people. It turns out that the suggestion was something along the lines of "You want to be attractive to other people, so you will improve your posture." And the subconscious had taken the suggestion literally -- when I wasn't around other people it saw no reason to improve my posture!
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Rossyfox » April 30th, 2010, 2:35 am

Ryan83 wrote:
Um, no.

Haven't you considered the other situation, then? That you might actually be nominally gay?
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular

Postby Ryan83 » May 3rd, 2010, 8:21 pm

Well, the yo-yoing continues. I'm even thinking about scheduling a session or two with Mind Mistress to have her just make me completely gay and ok with it. And effeminate. REALLY effeminate. ;)

It sounds like a great idea when I'm horny, not so much when I'm not. Oy.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby atan » May 3rd, 2010, 11:26 pm

Ryan83 wrote:Well, the yo-yoing continues. I'm even thinking about scheduling a session or two with Mind Mistress to have her just make me completely gay and ok with it. And effeminate. REALLY effeminate. ;)

Sometimes when you know there isn't any turning back, just accepting what going foward will bring will make it an easier transition. I really do hope you can find piece, that yo-yoing can really tear you apart.
atan

Postby Alien4420 » May 4th, 2010, 7:55 am

Ryan83 wrote:Well, the yo-yoing continues. I'm even thinking about scheduling a session or two with Mind Mistress to have her just make me completely gay and ok with it. And effeminate. REALLY effeminate. ;)

LOL, I know what you mean about horny vs. non-horny.

But I think you may be on to something with your Mind Mistress idea. I gave myself a suggestion a few days ago to be like a guy I saw on the cover of a comic book once, this guy is one of those flaming guys who not only don't care about being out they love it, but without the flaming part. It worked better than I had anticipated or could have imagined! In fact, I sort of lost interest in Forced Bi, because I couldn't really see any reason not to be gay. (I'm still listening, though, it worked for four days then Forced Gay took over again, I'll have to see what happens.)

So much of this is just how you think about yourself, rather than anything objective.

In re flaming and fem, well, I think I'd love to be flaming. I always hated guys who were like that but I think that was just reaction formation, I realized after I gave myself that suggestion that I'd love to be entirely like that guy. But you do have the social crap to deal with, just try getting a job if you're seriously fem, you can but your job options are going to be seriously limited. Also, you're going to have a harder time finding partners, straight acting is more popular than fem.

Whereas if you just have Mind Mistress make you loooove being gay, it will only have a positive impact on your life, it won't even prevent you from being bi if that's what you want. Or love being fem, but not have to do it, just make it something you can turn on when you want, sort of a fetish or paraphelia rather than a full-time thing that could mess up your day job.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby homerj1620 » May 5th, 2010, 4:05 pm

If you're considering having Mind Mistress make you an effeminate gay male, why not consider using the following of her cds?:

S-Exchange
Elegance
Elegance II
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ryan83 » May 5th, 2010, 7:25 pm

homerj1620 wrote:

If you're considering having Mind Mistress make you an effeminate gay male, why not consider using the following of her cds?:

S-Exchange
Elegance
Elegance II

Well, to be fair, none of those CDs are for that intended purpose. The first one forces you to want and pursue an actual sex change operation, and the last two force you to wear womens' clothing. Not quite the same. Although, ironically enough, she DOES have a CD for turning someone into an effeminate gay male, without the feminization undertones (i.e. it doesn't make you have a sex change or wear womens' clothing).

Regardless, I'm still going to fight this. When I'm horny I'll say differently, but that's because I'm in a bad frame of mind and not thinking straight. Also, my attraction to women seems to be creeping to the surface a little bit. Maybe. Not sure but I think it might be starting to come back. With any luck, I'll be completely straight again soon enough and this will all be a horrible memory.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby Route42 » May 5th, 2010, 9:13 pm

Ryan83 wrote:When I'm horny I'll say differently, but that's because I'm in a bad frame of mind and not thinking straight.

pun intended? ;-)
Route42
Regular
Regular

Postby ftslave67 » May 6th, 2010, 4:55 pm

What makes you think you're in a "Bad frame of mind" when you're horny? Maybe it's just what you want, but you're afraid of it for some reason & the conscious mind is blocking it (puritanical societal conditioning, for example)?
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » May 6th, 2010, 5:43 pm

Ryan83 wrote:Also, my attraction to women seems to be creeping to the surface a little bit. Maybe. Not sure but I think it might be starting to come back.

That happened to me, and, IIRC, some others. More to the point, I think that if you don't listen to CFG for a while you'll find that its grip on you loosens to the point where you can listen to the curse removal, Deprogram All, Curse Forced Straight, or Curse Forced Bi during one of those non-horny moods when you're feeling sour about it.

I'm in one of those fed up moods today (after feeling great about being gay for several days) and just ordered the curse removal, I'm going to try adding it to Curse Forced Bi since Forced Gay has reasserted itself. And I know that not long ago I wouldn't have been able to do that. You just have to wait for the window, it will come.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby homerj1620 » May 6th, 2010, 5:52 pm

Ryan83 wrote:Well, to be fair, none of those CDs are for that intended purpose. The first one forces you to want and pursue an actual sex change operation, and the last two force you to wear womens' clothing. Not quite the same.

I know. I was suggesting that if you want to become effeminate, why not go all the way?
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Rossyfox » May 7th, 2010, 5:27 am

homerj1620 wrote:I was suggesting that if you want to become effeminate, why not go all the way?

Because effeminate males are still male.
Rossyfox
Regular
Regular

Postby Ryan83 » May 7th, 2010, 11:15 pm

Rossyfox wrote:
homerj1620 wrote:I was suggesting that if you want to become effeminate, why not go all the way?

Because effeminate males are still male.

Exactly.

Though, to be honest, I really don't want to be effeminate at all. Or gay, for that matter. In fact, if anything, I DO want to be feminized, as I've felt like I've been trapped in the wrong gender for most of my life. So, yes, if anything, I'd probably go for the feminization, but I'm not even going to do that. What I want and what is healthy for me are two completely different things.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby Ryan83 » May 8th, 2010, 6:51 pm

Sorry for the double post. But, um...yeah. It definitely feels as though the attraction to women is coming back. Hopefully the attraction to men is on the way out, though that remains to be seen. I'm starting to get a glimmer of hope that I can kick this once and for all.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby homerj1620 » May 9th, 2010, 7:58 am

Ryan83 wrote:Sorry for the double post. But, um...yeah. It definitely feels as though the attraction to women is coming back. Hopefully the attraction to men is on the way out, though that remains to be seen. I'm starting to get a glimmer of hope that I can kick this once and for all.

There's now a removal file for CFG: http://warpmymind.com/modules.php?op=NewTab&name=Services&TabSel=3

Alien mentioned above that he bought it. If you're serious about breaking CFG consider buying it.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » May 9th, 2010, 9:26 am

It's really hard to do this. I ordered the undo file but it didn't come and so far I've put off looking for it or asking EMG what happened. And I was only able to get that far after almost six months of suggestions using files I made myself and several weeks of Curse Forced Bi.

I just can't make a frontal attack on Forced Gay, it won't let me. And the compromise approaches only seem to work up to the point where the suggestions in Forced Gay are threatened, Forced Bi lets me get into women but after a four day string of successes Forced Gay started kicking in when I was about to come. So I really don't know what to do except to keep listening to Forced Bi and try to psyche myself to listen to the CFG undo file. Maybe go for the nuclear option and listen to Forced Straight again, if my subconscious will let me. And then accept the outcome, since I don't know what else there is to do.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby PeppermintT » May 15th, 2010, 2:38 am

I keep stop listening to CFG & then drifting back but I have decided to try and just accept my bisexuality and just listen to Curse Forced Bi to reinforce this. Hopefully that will work.
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnomeister2 » June 1st, 2010, 1:24 am

I'm having an urge to listen again... I cracked about a week ago and listened , and ever since I can't get the file out of my head.
hypnomeister2

Postby Alien4420 » June 8th, 2010, 10:40 am

I think I've finally given in. I haven't listened to any bi files for a couple of weeks, I'd been listening to one or another steadily for something like five months. And now that I'm not listening I've stopped wanting to be straight or bi and lost my interest in women.

I know it's because of CFG that I don't want to change back but since I don't want to it's obvious that I won't.

Honestly, I never thought this would happen, I always thought that I'd undo it in the end and when Forced Bi seemed to be working for four days straight I thought I had it licked.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ftslave67 » June 11th, 2010, 6:50 pm

You guys that have "succumbed"--how many guy-on-guy experiences have you had?
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby angelcraves » June 12th, 2010, 4:10 pm

one

and then i stopped listening to the file,

i thought this isnt really for me, and i think thats fair enough.

but now theres a little voice tells me how exciting it all is,

i wrote a while ago that it just seemed to be cock focussed excitement

but sometimes now just a smile, or i dont know what. but i find myself looking at gay pics, or just pics of men, no real thoughts and not just cocks

and i get butterflies inside and i get excited and wet.

i will listen to the file again, i know it.
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ftslave67 » June 13th, 2010, 1:31 pm

Angelraves, could've been just not the right guy for you?

Good luck to you, whether you decide to listen again or not to.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Janis_en_femme » June 19th, 2010, 6:11 am

Wow. I've lost all interest in my wife.
Janis_en_femme
Regular
Regular

Postby angelcraves » June 19th, 2010, 8:47 am

Please tell more or pm me . Thanks
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnoslave85 » June 19th, 2010, 12:19 pm

CFG is almost constantly on my mind and although I have not listened to CFG for awhile now, I have started to have erotic dreams about myself and a mystery man.
hypnoslave85
Regular
Regular

Postby angel123 » June 19th, 2010, 3:16 pm

Janis_en_femme wrote:Wow. I've lost all interest in my wife.

So just why did you listen to it then ??

Is that fair on your wife ?? :(
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldi_locks » June 21st, 2010, 3:05 pm

Hello everyone. I just recently listened to cfg for the first time and thought it might be good to post some of my experiences here from time to time as I keep listening.

Brief info on me, I found this site a month or two ago maybe and was very interested to read a lot of the stories from other members who used cfg and saw results from it. In fact, one of the reasons I wanted to share my own experience is because of how helpful it was to read all the others. I also had the chance to talk a little bit with a few of the members here who had used the file themselves which was also very much appreciated.

Anyway, I made the decision to listen last week and have been using the file once a day for the past 4 days now...or maybe it's been 5? So far I haven't seen any real results or felt any different but it I imagine that it takes time for any major changes to happen...if they happen at all.

I'll try to update my progress from time to time if anything notable happens and am always happy to hear thoughts, questions, or comments. Wish me luck!
goldi_locks

Postby PeppermintT » June 21st, 2010, 4:26 pm

Hello goldi locks
Welcome to the site and this thread. I hope you enjoy your experimentation with CFG. Just out of interest, what drew you to this particular file? And are enjoying the experience of trancing with it?
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Postby atan » June 21st, 2010, 4:30 pm

goldi locks: I wish you a lot of luck with it, it will happen, just takes time and you'll love it!
atan

Postby ftslave67 » June 21st, 2010, 5:37 pm

Goldi, if it is something you want, and it must be, since you chose it, then there is nothing that can stop it from happening. You don't really even need to think about it.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldi_locks » June 21st, 2010, 7:22 pm

PeppermintT wrote:Hello goldi locks
Welcome to the site and this thread. I hope you enjoy your experimentation with CFG. Just out of interest, what drew you to this particular file? And are enjoying the experience of trancing with it?

Hi and thanks for the welcome! I guess there were two main things that drew me to this file. First being that I have questioned my own sexuality for a while and have recently been looking into ways to figure it all out. The other reason was like I said there were a lot of people who shared their experiences with this particular file and it seemed like it really worked for a lot of guys. Seemed like a couple of good reasons to try it out to me. So far I'm enjoying it fine, not noticing a lot of impact from it but it's not a bad experience when I listen. Kinda relaxing in a way.
goldi_locks

Postby goldi_locks » June 21st, 2010, 7:26 pm

ftslave67 wrote:Goldi, if it is something you want, and it must be, since you chose it, then there is nothing that can stop it from happening. You don't really even need to think about it.

Don't know if I'm as sure about all that as you are (what with me being new to hypnosis as a whole). However, I'm sure willing to give it a fair chance and look forward to seeing where the experience takes me!
goldi_locks

Postby Alien4420 » June 21st, 2010, 7:31 pm

goldi_locks wrote:
Don't know if I'm as sure about all that as you are (what with me being new to hypnosis as a whole). However, I'm sure willing to give it a fair chance and look forward to seeing where the experience takes me!

Just as long as you know it's for real. If it's failed to work on anyone, I haven't heard about it. And at some point, it will be almost impossible to back out.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby goldi_locks » June 21st, 2010, 7:47 pm

atan wrote:goldi locks: I wish you a lot of luck with it, it will happen, just takes time and you'll love it!

Thanks much!! :)
goldi_locks

Postby goldi_locks » June 21st, 2010, 7:53 pm

Just as long as you know it's for real. If it's failed to work on anyone, I haven't heard about it. And at some point, it will be almost impossible to back out.

Hopefully it works as well as you say Alien. I'm sure not expecting results overnight though. As for not being able to back out I appreciate the heads up but I was waaay too curious to not try it after reading so many success stories.
goldi_locks

Postby Alien4420 » June 21st, 2010, 8:06 pm

goldi_locks wrote:
Hopefully it works as well as you say Alien. I'm sure not expecting results overnight though. As for not being able to back out I appreciate the heads up but I was waaay too curious to not try it after reading so many success stories.

LOL just so you know. Anyway, it happens a piece at a time, rather than all at once. As I recall I was feeling pretty gay by the end of the first month, but changes continued after that (and still do).
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » June 21st, 2010, 8:09 pm

goldi_locks wrote:

LOL just so you know. Anyway, it happens a piece at a time, rather than all at once. As I recall I was feeling pretty gay by the end of the first month, but changes continued after that (and still do).
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby AlanH26 » June 22nd, 2010, 4:44 pm

Good luck with this Goldy but be aware that it definitely works. Even though I've flirted with going back to being straight, that seems a good while ago now and CFG as made me completely gay. Once you accept it, it's soooo much easier.

I hope you enjoy being gay. It's better this way!
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Janis_en_femme » June 23rd, 2010, 4:30 pm

angel123 wrote:
Janis_en_femme wrote:Wow. I've lost all interest in my wife.

So just why did you listen to it then ??

Is that fair on your wife ?? :(

I listened to it a while ago just out of curiosity/boredom.

I should have been more specific. I have lost sexual interest in my wife. I still care about her and am very caring toward her. No sex though. She hasn't given any indication that she misses it. She's always had a low sex drive. We still enjoy each other other's company.
Janis_en_femme
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories