hypnotic orgasm

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

hypnotic orgasm

Postby beo » August 28th, 2010, 6:26 pm

Has anyone ever had this happen successfully? would you describe it as an easy thing to have happen or hard?
beo
Regular
Regular

Easy as Pie!

Postby Calimore » August 29th, 2010, 12:41 pm

Can you imagine the taste of hot apple pie, maybe with a spoonful of creamy, melty, cold ice cream, and a bright red cherry on top?

Then yes, you can have a hypnotic orgasm. Otherwise it, like many things in life, will probably take just a little practice . . .

Read around the forums and you'll probably see a pattern here - most people who try the same file once or twice daily for 2-3 weeks begin to see results, so long as they are truly open to the suggestions it contains. A few, about 10-15% it seems, do quite well and beat that curve, some in a way that make the REST of us Jealous!

Unfortunately, the other side of the coin flips down, with about 10% being very difficult to "hypnotize". Of course, as an Ericksonian I hold that they just haven't been given the correct set of suggestions in a framework that they are ready to accept - which might mean leaving the crystal and metronome back in the office and meeting with resistant subjects in their favorite, quiet setting to just reminisce and talk about where both of us are right now, then reflect back and imagine where we always wanted to be.

And their "hypnotized". Mind you, they don't KNOW they're in trance, but with a little skillful application, it's easy to then suggest that they easily accept new hypnosis suggestions in the future, especially from files. After that, repeated file use usually can bring a difficult subject under effectively, with practice, and they then become much easier to trance in person, voice and even in text. Again, you see, Practice IS the Key.

Anyway, reading through the Forums is my BEST advice here - they are extensive and answer a lot of questions with just a little searching.

You can find about anything here, but smart searching is essential. I use the Google site search feature but I understand that the new on-site software is much better at giving you the results you want in both the File and Forums section than before we made the upgrade. I'm sure a little time and effort will yield you most of the answers you seek, as well as other answers, perhaps to questions you may have been afraid to even ask.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby ocntrl » August 29th, 2010, 2:51 pm

Being male I only have experience what is called a 'dry orgasm'. But they can be very intense and the duration can be a lot longer than a 'wet orgasm'.

One of the files you may try to see how well it could work for you is Lady Rio's 'Female Orgasm'. It is a very nice file and targets males (I am assuming you are male) and has received tremendous ratings.

As Calimore said, depending on the type of subject you are, it may happen soon, some time or never.

But if you are interested you have plenty of files around here to give it a try.

All the best to you!

Have fun, be safe.
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories