Looking for email slaves

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Looking for email slaves

Postby Pantheria » September 18th, 2010, 7:12 pm

I'm looking for people to email on a regular basis who have listened to the email slave file. I don't mind what you are into all I want to know is what is a definite no no, your gender (just so I know how to word things), things that you like, whether you have (and are willing to use) a camera or not (makes no difference I just like to know) and what country you are from (so I know roughly when to expect replies)

Email me at slaveboy57@hotmail.co.uk

Like I said, I don't mind what you want me to do to you everyone enjoys different things and I'm not here to (and can't, really) judge any one.
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Re: Looking for email slaves

Postby slaveboy12 » October 13th, 2010, 8:38 pm

Pantheria wrote:I'm looking for people to email on a regular basis who have listened to the email slave file. I don't mind what you are into all I want to know is what is a definite no no, your gender (just so I know how to word things), things that you like, whether you have (and are willing to use) a camera or not (makes no difference I just like to know) and what country you are from (so I know roughly when to expect replies)

Email me at slaveboy57@hotmail.co.uk

Like I said, I don't mind what you want me to do to you everyone enjoys different things and I'm not here to (and can't, really) judge any one.

im interested in this. im Male and from canada. i like bladder control, pain, wedgies. i wont use a cam or webcam... email slaveboy12@hotmail.com
slaveboy12

Postby sturat » October 26th, 2010, 11:55 pm

33/m

I like things that i can do in private that I find somewhat humiliating or embarrasing. Not pics/video etc.

sturat@tsmptraining.com
sturat

Postby hypnomath » October 29th, 2010, 5:34 am

I enjoy feeling submissive, bondage, and private/semi-public humiliation. Feminization, incontinence are two big limits of mine.

hypnomath@yahoo.com

24/m/no webcam
hypnomath

Postby ScarletttR » November 2nd, 2010, 2:38 pm

Had some problems with my e-mail (bloody yahoo), and didn't get any of the old ones.

Male, mid 20s. Nothing public.

Urination (but not baby/diaper) fetish, everything is game really.

scarletttr@yahoo.com
ScarletttR

Postby lexii » December 22nd, 2010, 3:49 pm

Heya. I am a 19 year old pre-op MtF Transsexual and i live in Australia. I am up for just about anything (except poo play) and have a camera as well as an assortment of female clothing and sex toys. Looking forward to hearing from you,

Lexii
lexi.the.panda@gmail.com
lexii
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories