Cock Sucker by accident

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby ftslave67 » November 2nd, 2010, 5:27 pm

Why do you call it "damage"? If you had no interest in it, then why did you choose these files? There are no accidents, you know.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sleepyjosh » November 2nd, 2010, 7:57 pm

Maybe he was trying to edit together the files in some way to make a training tape for his girlfriend ;) Too bad he accidentally conditioned himself in the process.

Oh well... if the craving gets too bad, you can come pay me a visit and maybe I'll help you satisfy it :P
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

hrm

Postby optomal7 » November 3rd, 2010, 9:35 am

Perhaps subconsciously you chose those files because you secretly wanted to. If you were 100% opposed to the ideas they presented, you wouldn't be so easily swayed...how many hours were you working with them for? I mean it makes sense sort of. some people zone into trance when they are hard at work on something, who is to say you dont do it if you work with hypno files, although some may say there is a "hazard" involved.
optomal7

Postby ftslave67 » November 3rd, 2010, 4:15 pm

Ah, also, at the end of your initial post, I notice a plea for "help!"--do you mean that you want help going deeper? or help in more completely and unconditionally accepting the suggestions in the files? I know there are plenty of tist's around that would be eager to help you with either one.

Have you listened to throbbybobby's files? I find them very relaxing.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ryan83 » November 3rd, 2010, 7:59 pm

Yeah, hey, be careful with that. I can tell you from experience that if this isn't what you really want, it won't turn out well. :?
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby Liann » November 3rd, 2010, 9:39 pm

Just keep telling yourself that hypnosis cannot make you do anything which you are really opposed to.

So, when you are licking that next cock, you are doing it because it's what you really want to do, not something some hypnosis file made you do. :twisted:
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby river12 » November 3rd, 2010, 11:17 pm

Liann wrote:Just keep telling yourself that hypnosis cannot make you do anything which you are really opposed to.

So, when you are licking that next cock, you are doing it because it's what you really want to do, not something some hypnosis file made you do. :twisted:

Interesting that point that.
river12
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » November 4th, 2010, 8:41 am

But it doesn't really follow, since not really opposed to and didn't want to do are two different things.

A direct suggestion can't make you do something you're seriously opposed to, no. But it can make you do things that you didn't want to do. As in it can't make you shoot your grandfather (unless you seriously dislike your grandfather), but it can make you dump a pitcher of ice water over your head.

The reason I mention this is because IMO this hypnosis factoid has been distorted, both in the popular mind and surprisingly by many hypnotists, into the belief that hypnosis can't make you do something that is harmful to you or that you don't want to do. That's rot. As Ryan can attest, hypnosis can have harmful effects.

Hypnosis can also, as perhaps in the OP's case, strengthen an interest that's been repressed for good practical reasons. We all carry around impulses that, if acted upon, wouldn't be good for us. Sometimes we're conscious of them, the way I'm conscious of a desire to shoot the barking dog across the street, and sometimes we aren't. Either way, strengthening them can be a mistake, if they're suppressed for a good reason.

OTOH, strengthening those impulses can be liberating if forex you're a closet gay guy whose upbringing keeps him from having a happy life. Or just someone who gets off on the idea of being changed or controlled.

The important thing, as I see it, is to recognize that there's always a possibility that a file will change you before you listen. That's true whether it's just a matter of knowledge, or whether we're pretending to ourselves that a file won't work as a rationalization so that we can act on a buried urge or a desire to be dominated -- though perhaps in the latter case the subconscious is making the right call.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: Cock Sucker by accident

Postby Alien4420 » November 4th, 2010, 8:46 am

bluegrass501 wrote:If I had ample opportunity, I'd probably suck a cock. :twisted: Help !!

Download EMG's Deprogram All and listen to it twice a day -- first thing in the morning, and at night. Keep doing it long after you think it's worked and don't miss a day, because until it's permanent if you miss a beat you may find yourself listening to the cock sucking files again. It will undo what's been done. Not that there's anything wrong with sucking cocks, but you're a married guy, a habit like this could really mess up your life, and if you keep listening, eventually this isn't going to be just an interest, you're going to find yourself sucking cocks.

I agree that this is probably a suppressed desire on your part, and if you weren't married I'd say go for it, but sometimes unconscious urges are better left suppressed. You might want to check out pussy lover, I listened to parts of it in Curse Forced Straight and it makes you as avid for pussy as the cock files make you for cocks.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: Thanks

Postby Liann » November 4th, 2010, 7:58 pm

bluegrass501 wrote:Good Advice, thanks Alien, I am looking into this now, downloading the files. :D

While you are downloading, grab all the files authored by Liann. They tend to strongly reinforce heterosexual attraction, women towards men, that kind of thing. I am sure you will be happy when you are singlemindedly fixated on sex with the opposite sex. The fact that you will be a female is not the slightest relevant to the point that nobody (not even yourself) thinks that a femme giving blowjobs is any bad thing.

It gives you a guilt-free opportunity to suck as much cock as you want to.

Did you think a website called Warp My Mind was named with random meaningless words strung together?

If giving blowjobs is such a bad thing, then how come we all want oral sex so much. I think it's right neighborly of you to be bobbing head up and down in your neighbor's lap. I'll bet you that at least one out of ten men you pass every day has one time or another received a blowjob from a guy and would be happy to get one from you. I'll bet you they'd like it even more if you adopted the opposite sex.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby LeBentley » November 4th, 2010, 8:18 pm

Liann wrote:
bluegrass501 wrote:Good Advice, thanks Alien, I am looking into this now, downloading the files. :D

While you are downloading, grab all the files authored by Liann. They tend to strongly reinforce heterosexual attraction, women towards men, that kind of thing. I am sure you will be happy when you are singlemindedly fixated on sex with the opposite sex. The fact that you will be a female is not the slightest relevant to the point that nobody (not even yourself) thinks that a femme giving blowjobs is any bad thing.

It gives you a guilt-free opportunity to suck as much cock as you want to.

Did you think a website called Warp My Mind was named with random meaningless words strung together?

If giving blowjobs is such a bad thing, then how come we all want oral sex so much. I think it's right neighborly of you to be bobbing head up and down in your neighbor's lap. I'll bet you that at least one out of ten men you pass every day has one time or another received a blowjob from a guy and would be happy to get one from you. I'll bet you they'd like it even more if you adopted the opposite sex.

I like the sound of that ;)
LeBentley

Postby ftslave67 » November 5th, 2010, 3:12 pm

practical reasons, blah blah blah. Don't you want to have fun? You know how to have fun, right?
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dickdodger » November 6th, 2010, 8:00 pm

Nothing beats having a big hard throbbing cock in your mouth bobbing your head up and down on that cock until it shoots a huge load down your throat. Who knows your wife might get off watching you suck another man off.
dickdodger

Postby ftslave67 » November 7th, 2010, 4:46 am

Liann, it's way more than one-in-ten, but good point.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AlanH26 » November 7th, 2010, 1:27 pm

dickdodger wrote:Nothing beats having a big hard throbbing cock in your mouth bobbing your head up and down on that cock until it shoots a huge load down your throat. Who knows your wife might get off watching you suck another man off.

For me, I find that having the cock go hard in your mouth first is the best bit.

It's all good though!
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dickdodger » November 8th, 2010, 9:44 pm

bluegrass501 wrote:
Liann wrote:.........

Too much trouble, I might as well stay on the course I've been on if I plan to be a cocksucker, women spend too much time worrying about what to wear! :twisted:

Just remember once you've had cock you never go back.
dickdodger

Postby mascaraboy » November 9th, 2010, 3:26 am

bluegrass501 wrote:Too much trouble, I might as well stay on the course I've been on if I plan to be a cocksucker, women spend too much time worrying about what to wear! :twisted:

You don't know many gay men do you pet.
mascaraboy

Postby AlanH26 » November 9th, 2010, 1:06 pm

mascaraboy wrote:
bluegrass501 wrote:Too much trouble, I might as well stay on the course I've been on if I plan to be a cocksucker, women spend too much time worrying about what to wear! :twisted:

You don't know many gay men do you pet.

:D
AlanH26
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » November 25th, 2010, 12:25 am

I think the real question here is whether Bluegrass is going to finish and post this amazing file mix he's created that was so powerful to have this effect on him.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby dickdodger » November 25th, 2010, 1:38 am

I would like for him to post and share his experience once he has sucked his first cock. :D
dickdodger

Return to Success Stories