It all started with ocntrl's "One Hour Control"...

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

It all started with ocntrl's "One Hour Control"...

Postby rgn » December 7th, 2010, 12:15 am

I have experienced excellent results with some of ocntrl's files but I had not tried this type of file before. In the file description, ocntrl offers to test the trigger for anyone interested. I anxiously awaited for the reply to my request.

"You will be unable to orgasm for the next hour. But have an uncontrollable urge to look for things that arouse you."

Worked flawlessly. Spent the next hour getting increasingly aroused and frustrated by my inability to orgasm.

Contacted ocntrl with my success. Long story short, we ended up scheduling a session together. My assignment, identify what I wanted to try or experience with hypnosis. This was harder than I thought. I have never taken time to evaluate what my interests were. I just log on to WMM, peruse available files, and download whatever struck my interest. My eventual list included desire for an experience, not permanent change; controlling theme but not slave/master; increased arousal; chastity/orgasm control; erotic dreams. This seemed to fit in with some of the themes of files I had tried with fair to great success.

Please Note: I had been listening to ocntrl's Suggestibility file daily for several weeks prior to our first chat.

Day 1.

Began with some idle chat to get to know each other and test suggestions. I seemed to be responding well and suddenly started getting aroused. It steadily grew. Stronger and stronger as we continued to chat. Control suggestions were given which I prefer to not go into - suffice it to say they worked and ended with something I normally would not consider doing. I experienced my first orgasm on command! It popped on the screen, I fell back in my chair, muscles tensing, heartbeat racing, breathing hard as I felt the sensations building, stronger and stronger and and and ahhhhhhh.... unbelievable! Had 2 more orgasms during this chat within a 30 minute period - one of them lasting about 5 minutes! Amazing and still horny!

I woke feeling really content... and horny... but not so much as last night. Noticed more cum that usual and sensed something great happened in my dreams but alas I seldom remember my dreams.

Most unusual work day I have ever had. My arousal level was high and increasing every 15 minutes. When I spoke with co-workers, it felt like they were giving me a blow job. Nice, gentle sensations. Blow jobs happened with phone calls also. Fortunately for me, not a lot of people needed to speak with me this day. By the end of the day I was so unbelievably aroused, cock sensitive, balls hard, tingly sensations all around the genitals. I never realized how much my car vibrated when driving. And yet somehow my arousal still seemed to increase... I've never been so horny, especially for hours on end. Attempts to masterbate after work were futile. No orgasm sensations at all - just increased frustration and arousal.

During our chat that evening ocntrl graciously permitted another orgasm. It was even more intense than the previous night! Some tweaks made to the suggestions for Day 2.

Day 2

Pretty similar to day one except I got to choose who gives the the blow job while talking with co-workers. And nipples would be stimulated. Also would see images of guys tied up when speaking with co-workers (this was not specifically suggested, ocntrl had made a joke about being able to have me see coworkers this way and I must have liked the idea). This was enough to give me quite a bit of pre-cum with my increasingly high arousal, and throbbing, tingly genitals. Unfortunately for me I had a meeting with 4 people this afternoon... and it ended up lasting 2 hours... lots of questions for me... I thought I would die after the meeting with the surge of sensations. My balls were throbbing, stinging, and felt like they may burst. It was like I had been sexually teased for hours and then when the teasing stopped the arousal shot up incessantly. Pre-cum oozing. Underwear wet. I have never wanted an orgasm so badly. I tried to focus on work to lessen the sensations but the horniness was so high it did not seem to help much.

We had a discussion at this point. I desperately needed an orgasm, more specifically, to masterbate to orgasm, to grip and stroke and cum all over myself. I have never been in the situation of not being able to self-pleasure myself whenever I wanted. I have never been so damn horny and aroused, continuously for hours and now days. I had a choice to make. It was made clear that it was my free choice. 1. short term satisfaction 2. long term satisfaction...

TAKE NOTE: sometimes leaving feedback for the hypnotist pays off! Just do it! Besides it benefits us all at WMM - keeps the hypnotist interested by knowing their efforts are appreciated and also informs them of how well their files perform for different people.
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkenedav » December 7th, 2010, 12:35 am

nice read :) totally agree with the end part.
Keep us updated
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Re: It all started with ocntrl's "One Hour Control"

Postby seattleworld » December 7th, 2010, 8:53 pm

rgn wrote:I have experienced excellent results with some of ocntrl's files but I had not tried this type of file before. In the file description, ocntrl offers to test the trigger for anyone interested. I anxiously awaited for the reply to my request.

"You will be unable to orgasm for the next hour. But have an uncontrollable urge to look for things that arouse you."

Worked flawlessly. Spent the next hour getting increasingly aroused and frustrated by my inability to orgasm.

Contacted ocntrl with my success. Long story short, we ended up scheduling a session together. My assignment, identify what I wanted to try or experience with hypnosis. This was harder than I thought. I have never taken time to evaluate what my interests were. I just log on to WMM, peruse available files, and download whatever struck my interest. My eventual list included desire for an experience, not permanent change; controlling theme but not slave/master; increased arousal; chastity/orgasm control; erotic dreams. This seemed to fit in with some of the themes of files I had tried with fair to great success.

Please Note: I had been listening to ocntrl's Suggestibility file daily for several weeks prior to our first chat.

Day 1.

Began with some idle chat to get to know each other and test suggestions. I seemed to be responding well and suddenly started getting aroused. It steadily grew. Stronger and stronger as we continued to chat. Control suggestions were given which I prefer to not go into - suffice it to say they worked and ended with something I normally would not consider doing. I experienced my first orgasm on command! It popped on the screen, I fell back in my chair, muscles tensing, heartbeat racing, breathing hard as I felt the sensations building, stronger and stronger and and and ahhhhhhh.... unbelievable! Had 2 more orgasms during this chat within a 30 minute period - one of them lasting about 5 minutes! Amazing and still horny!

I woke feeling really content... and horny... but not so much as last night. Noticed more cum that usual and sensed something great happened in my dreams but alas I seldom remember my dreams.

Most unusual work day I have ever had. My arousal level was high and increasing every 15 minutes. When I spoke with co-workers, it felt like they were giving me a blow job. Nice, gentle sensations. Blow jobs happened with phone calls also. Fortunately for me, not a lot of people needed to speak with me this day. By the end of the day I was so unbelievably aroused, cock sensitive, balls hard, tingly sensations all around the genitals. I never realized how much my car vibrated when driving. And yet somehow my arousal still seemed to increase... I've never been so horny, especially for hours on end. Attempts to masterbate after work were futile. No orgasm sensations at all - just increased frustration and arousal.

During our chat that evening ocntrl graciously permitted another orgasm. It was even more intense than the previous night! Some tweaks made to the suggestions for Day 2.

Day 2

Pretty similar to day one except I got to choose who gives the the blow job while talking with co-workers. And nipples would be stimulated. Also would see images of guys tied up when speaking with co-workers (this was not specifically suggested, ocntrl had made a joke about being able to have me see coworkers this way and I must have liked the idea). This was enough to give me quite a bit of pre-cum with my increasingly high arousal, and throbbing, tingly genitals. Unfortunately for me I had a meeting with 4 people this afternoon... and it ended up lasting 2 hours... lots of questions for me... I thought I would die after the meeting with the surge of sensations. My balls were throbbing, stinging, and felt like they may burst. It was like I had been sexually teased for hours and then when the teasing stopped the arousal shot up incessantly. Pre-cum oozing. Underwear wet. I have never wanted an orgasm so badly. I tried to focus on work to lessen the sensations but the horniness was so high it did not seem to help much.

We had a discussion at this point. I desperately needed an orgasm, more specifically, to masterbate to orgasm, to grip and stroke and cum all over myself. I have never been in the situation of not being able to self-pleasure myself whenever I wanted. I have never been so damn horny and aroused, continuously for hours and now days. I had a choice to make. It was made clear that it was my free choice. 1. short term satisfaction 2. long term satisfaction...

this sounds like more of a journal entry

TAKE NOTE: sometimes leaving feedback for the hypnotist pays off! Just do it! Besides it benefits us all at WMM - keeps the hypnotist interested by knowing their efforts are appreciated and also informs them of how well their files perform for different people.
seattleworld
Regular
Regular

Postby rgn » December 8th, 2010, 2:58 am

I guess it does have a journal feel. I will try to make the next part less journal like. This was a continuous, multiple day experience and it just recently ended. Which is why I put it in success stories.

Its just taking longer to organize my thoughts and feelings and get it typed up to post. A lot happened. I'm having trouble working out how to flow through the entire experience and not have everything run together. I thought separate posts may help me with that as well.
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rgn » December 9th, 2010, 5:37 am

I contemplated my decision as we continued to IM. I was told we could also end everything right now if that is what I wanted. I realized I was experiencing everything I had requested. Things I was curious about but could not bring myself to ever try in person. I was told my limits would be pushed. I said OK. I knew there was really only one true answer, my heartbeat raced as I typed "I have always chosen short term satisfaction in regards to sex my entire adult life. I choose long term satisfaction now"...

"Good choice. There will be continued abstinence. Dreams will be stimulating, arousing, with no release"

Falling asleep that night was quite an experience. The more I drifted away, the more l was stimulated. It felt nice to be gently stimulated to sleep. Waking up was a different experience. I was still feeling the same gentle stimulation. But not so comforting as last night. It seemed to be here to stay and replaced the blow job sensations at work. I found I was able to influence it slightly by focusing strongly on other tasks but it never seemed to completely stop. Just slow and steady sensation with an occaisional rush of sexual energy. I started thinking about the events to date. The success with hypnosis, the constant arousal, the mounting frustrations, and the choice of long term satisfaction. The thought bounced through my brain, long term satisfaction, what satisfaction, long term, how long term. I felt a panic starting. Long term. Anxiety was kicking in. Long term. I realized I had not discussed time frames with ocntrl. Not one mention of how long of an experience I was interested in trying... later that evening during our IM I finally got the nerve to ask "how long do you consider long term to be?"

" :) "

rgn:"that face sometimes makes me nervous"

"how does 30 days sound"

rgn:"I don't know how to type a terrified face in IM"

"how long since your last release"

rgn:"about 2 days?"

"you have decided you no longer need orgasm"

rgn:"NO! I want to orgasm. I need it. I cannot live without it"

"then why have you not had an orgasm?"

rgn:"Ive tried. but you told me I could not. many times I have tried."

"48 hours abstinence. you are ready for the next level."
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkenedav » December 9th, 2010, 5:41 pm

love hearing the IM's makes it a tasty read :D
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby rgn » December 11th, 2010, 10:20 pm

"Dreams are highly stimulating with no release. Vivid. Realistic."
"constant arousal. you have urge to orgasm. thoughts filled with having orgasm. No orgasm allowed."
"Hands bound tightly behind back when thinking of having orgasm. but only when safe for you to be bound"
"are you bound?"

rgn:" "

"bondage releases when I contact you"

rgn:"yes, hands were tied"

"did you just realize your hands are tied or do you experience it"

rgn:"my hands are slowly drawn behind my back and secured when wrists touch"

"you know it enhances the experience if you struggle"

rgn:"makes it feel more secure?"

"yes"

rgn:"its already tight. no movement between wrists. none at all."

"good"

We had a quick discussion about the upcoming weekend. Both of us had busy schedules. ocntrl questioned about my plans, my boyfriend, how I would handle things with my boyfriend if he gets romantic, reminding me I would not have sexual release (my boyfriend is not aware of my erotic hypnosis activies, or to my knowledge, aware that I practice hypnosis at all. I had made ocntrl aware of this during our first IM encounter). ocntrl ended our session by stating our next IM session would be Sunday evening.

I seemed to be getting better at diverting my thoughts and manged to stay untied. I never realized how strongly arousal could build up in the body. Its not fading at all and somehow seems to get more intense as the evening passes. Most of the time it feels glorious, other times a bit annoying. Even little things that I typically find sexy, like a cute photo, causes a strong response. But strangely, even with the extremely high arousal, I did not get a full, hard, throbbing, erection. Just constantly semi-hard with tight ball sack. Driving my urge to fondle and stroke my swollen cock to climax (as I write this I now consider this a blessing, a full, throbbing, erection may have done me in). I found snug, stretchy, underwear provided me some satisfaction of being gently held. And it did a better job of containing all my oozing pre-cum. Something that has now become fairly constant throughout the day and night.

Bedtime was a completely new experience. Gone were the nice, slow, gentle strokes. It was indeed more intense. It took awhile for me to get settled down but finally started drifting away. I suddenly awoke with the strong sensation of energy coursing through my body. It was gone in an instant. I managed to doze off again fairly quickly. Again I was suddenly awakened with the same sensation. It actually felt nice, but I was tired from the long day. I just wanted some sleep! I made a third attempt at sleep and it happened a third time. I was at wit's end, so tired, so horny, couldn't sleep... I decided to divert my attention and catch up on some emails. I logged on. As I awaited for the login to complete, I started thinking about how hard and tight my balls felt, how aroused I still was, and oh how wonderful an orgasm would be! I felt my hands being gently pulled behind my back and securely bound... and it made me want to orgasm more... I was so tired... I just fell back into my chair... suddenly the familiar chirp sound...

"are you seriously still awake?"

rgn:"yes. i cant sleep. I keep waking up. its happened 2 or 3 times already. I thought I would read some emails and got tied up"

"tied up? so you were bound just now?"

rgn:"yes until you contacted me."

"I wonder how long you would have been bound if I had not checked on you?"

rgn:"I don't know... its probably been 10 minutes. I just can't stay asleep! I am so tired"

"sounds like you need a sleeping aid"

rgn:"yes please a sleeping aid would be good thank you"

"you no longer think of orgasm. bondage remains but since you no longer think of orgasm you will not be bound"
"sleep will be deep and restful. when you go to bed or are awakened, close your eyes and start counting backwa...."

I climbed in bed and began my countdown. To my releif, I could feel myself starting to relax. My mind began to clear as I went deeper. Feeling myself fading away while noticing the stimulation slowly increasing. The stimulation was like a distant memory as I kept drifting deeper, feeling more relaxed and content, until I finally lost all awareness.

I awoke later that morning a bit tired. Prepared to go to work, went to my computer to quickly check email and was greeted with an offline message. Suggestion reminders for today. It was very similar to last night except "you will experience constant stimulation" and "bondage will not interrupt or hinder sleep" were added and "you will think of orgasm" was reinstated. The day was quite busy with work followed by an evening out with friends. I was not concerned about being bound this day with my busy schedule occupying my thoughts. I discovered my subconscious interprets constant stimulation quite differently than constant arousal. Both keep me horny as hell. But some of the mild, unpleasant effects from previous days seemed to go away, like the occaisional burning and pressure sensations in the balls. Some of the other effects increased, like the pre-cum (I am pretty sure I will never learn to enjoy wearing damp underwear all day). Now there are different types of sensations, tingly senstaions that move along the genitals, slight stroking/pulling. Sensations move around, sometimes on the glans, sometimes on the shaft, sometimes on the balls, sometimes everywhere at same time. And they seem to be varying - sensations swap and their intensity varies. The only consistincy is that it never stops. Its a bit maddening at times being constantly stimulated. But I am finding it makes for an interesting work day.

I awoke the next morning in that dreamy state that takes a few minutes to shake. I felt much more rested than the last couple of mornings. I turned slightly and felt my semi-hard cock slip along the underside of the sheets. I let out a soft moan as I reached down for my cock and balls. I gave my tight ballsack a gentle squeeze as I slid my hand up along my shaft. My cock immediately became rock hard as the wonder full sensations spread out from my genitals. I gave myself a couple of strokes and felt that gentle pull on my hands. My free hand went first, I tried to resist with my stroking hand and got in a few more strokes before I lost grip of my cock. My hands became tightly tied behind my back. I pulled and strained. Nothing... but increased horniness! My body seemed to be enjoying this predicament. The more I struggled the more my cock throbbed. The more my cock throbbed, the more I wanted to orgasm. Wanting to orgasm is what got me here in the first place but my heightened sexual frustration seem to feed my desire to struggle against the bondage. And so I continued my struggles, trying to get enough cock stimulation to orgasm. The sexual energy building to the point of climax but I could not make it happen. No matter how I moved I could not get over the edge. Partially out of breath and feeling slightly defeated, I glanced at the clock, about 30 minutes had passed. I realized I needed to calm down and shift my attention away from sex. I tried repositioning myself on the bed to a more comfortable position, hoping I might be able to doze off again. I tried to think about my plans for the day. Nothing seemed to be working. I got frustrated and started struggling again. I looked at the clock. I had been bound almost 45 minutes. My cock still rock hard, throbbing, oozing pre-cum. I began thinking I may end up bound all day, my pent up desires had no intentions of fading. My boyfriend was coming over mid-afternoon and I was fairly sure the bondage would release when he arrived. But what if it did not? I was not sure how I would explain this. It had been almost an hour. I decided to get up and walk around the house to help move my thoughts from sex. I focused on my situation... a situation I asked for... a situation that not only excited me but was also starting to overwhelm me with frustration... Eventually I felt my hands being released.

I decided to send ocntrl a PM, Subject: aaarrrrggg!!, and explain the events of the day. I was not expecting to hear from him but I thought it would make me feel better to at least express my frustrations (and it did actually).

Later that evening I received another offline IM that included "constant stimulation will evoke bliss with ever increasing arousal, no pain, no thought of orgasm"

I started noticing the effects immediately. The slight aches and fullness in my balls subsided. The thoughts of orgasm ceased. The frustration started to fade even with the feeling of arousal growing. I quickly fell asleep that night and was welcomed with wonderful, soothing, sensations. It almost felt like floating in waves of pleasure! I woke up a few hours later to relieve myself. I decided to thank ocntrl and sent an offline message.

"I feel so peaceful and wonderful. I'm not exactly sure what is happening to me and I don't think I even care. Thank you for this"

The next morning I had his reply (by the way, this was the only IM I actually managed to save during this entire experience. I saw no reason to edit).

ocntrl: Continuous bliss is what you are evolving to
ocntrl: Unending waves of pleasure without any of your manifestations of orgasm
ocntrl: The concept of orgasm fading more and more to the background
ocntrl: A memory
ocntrl: So vague now
ocntrl: So distant
ocntrl: And you will start to notice a focus developing
ocntrl: A focus that steers you towards those thing you know you need to do
ocntrl: But the things you have never been able to commit to
ocntrl: like exercising
ocntrl: Eating healthy
ocntrl: Your focus shifts towards the most efficient use of your time
ocntrl: Knowing you will have more free time to enjoy the continuous bliss
ocntrl: Because your focus
ocntrl: Allows you to be so much more efficient in whatever you do
ocntrl: A focus that allows you to spend the exact time needed on a task to execute that task
ocntrl: And then have more fee time
ocntrl: For the endless continuous bliss you are experiencing now
ocntrl: Reading my words
ocntrl: You are turning on a path of self fullfilment
ocntrl: The bliss eliminating all objections disallowing to be your best self
ocntrl: You can and will become your best self

I went back to bed, basking in my ever increasing bliss, as I contently dozed off to sleep...
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bjosey2 » December 14th, 2010, 1:42 am

Wow, this is amazing and really interesting to read. Please keep up your reports of how this is going.
bjosey2

Postby ftslave67 » December 15th, 2010, 5:21 pm

Yeah, great story, I'm really enjoying reading it. You are a lucky man!

Keep us posted!
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rgn » December 16th, 2010, 2:50 am

Don't worry, I'm working on the next part of the story. Unfortunately its taking longer than I thought to get this part together and I'm about to go on a short vacation. So the next post will probably be just over a week or so from now. Sorry for the delay...
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rgn » December 27th, 2010, 2:27 pm

Sorry there was such a delay with this last posting. But between my mini vacation, holidays, and my computer deciding to start freezing unexpectedly every few hours and not re-starting afterwords, the delay was simply unavoidable. And now back to the story...

The feelings of bliss slowly manifested throughout the night, growing stronger, saturating my entire mind and body with the most wonderful feelings and sensations. Its not even possible for me to put into exact words. But I slept very well the rest of the night. I cannot remember the last time I awoke feeling as happy and content as I did this day. I decided to send ocntrl an update message. I logged on to IM and received an offline message...

"The following suggestions will likely be confusing and possibly scary to you. And for that reason I will be monitoring IM to immediately answer any questions you have."

"You are on the path to becoming a complete person. A person whose life is filled with bliss. A life with no concept of sex, arousal, or orgasms. The time and energy spent on sexual pursuits will be focused to make you successful. You will spend the exact amount of time necessary to complete tasks quickly and efficiently. Giving you more time for bliss..."

"...The transformation will be complete at noon today. Your subconscious will increase your arousal in anticipation of this event as it knows it will be your last orgasmic experience. It will be like balloon, growing larger and larger, until it bursts at noon giving you the most intense orgasm you have ever had. Then all sexual energy will be gone, forgotten..."

I looked at the time, it was 11:12 am. My arousal was growing quickly. I was scared. I was shocked. I was confused. Millions of thoughts running through my mind as I tried to make sense of what I had just read. I read it again. How could this be? It did not make sense. I read it again. The time was 11:16 and somehow my arousal was getting even stronger. Bliss was one of the most beautiful experiences I have ever had. Orgasm is the most beautiful experience possible. Bliss encompasses the whole body continuously. Every time I look at the clock I get more aroused. Orgasm peaks and fades in a short period of time. I do put a lot of time and energy into sexual pursuits. No sex drive? A life full of bliss? I was overwhelmed with all the thoughts and fears and ever increasing arousal and the time... I finally composed myself enough to reply.

rgn:'but I do not understand how a person can be complete with no sexual energy"

"That is the best reply I could have ever expected from anyone. You passed the test!"

rgn:"what??"

"have you been triggered yet?"

rgn:"no"

"all suggestions today regarding a life with no concept of sex, arousal, or orgasms have been cleared"
"are you ok?"

rgn:"you made me cry"

rgn:"but yes I am ok"

ocntrl was focused on making sure I was ok. We spent some time discussing the events of the day - my initial thoughts of the day's events and what I was feeling at the moment. Recapping events of the weekend. And even with the roller coaster of emotions, I was still horny, horny, horny (those paying attention probably noticed ocntrl did not clear my surge of arousal...)

We both had other tasks to deal with and decided it was a good time for a break (I needed to compose myself and get ready to spend the afternoon with my partner. We went to get something to eat and then he decided to drive around town awhile... in an SUV... have you ridden in an SUV on rough city streets while insanely aroused? It became quite intense...)

Evening came and we continued our discussion...

"so its been 7 days"

rgn:"yes. And its been quite an unusual, exciting, and emotional week for me"

"an anniversary"

rgn:"I guess it is an anniversary"

"there is often a present for an anniversary"

rgn:"a present would be nice!"

I was a getting excited now! I was hoping I would get to orgasm. Something I desperately wanted and needed. I have never been aroused continuously for several days. I have never been denied orgasm for several days. And I had been so highly aroused all afternoon and evening. I held my breath when I saw the message "ocntrl is typing...". I stared at the screen in anticipation for what seemed like several minutes...

"I think 7 more days of abstinence would be good."

My heart sank. I wanted to ask to please allow me to have an orgasm... but I was afraid to ask. I thought about it some more. I typed "please reconsider" but hesitated on sending it. I feared he may reconsider and makes it longer than 7 days. I just could not decide what to do. But I really, really needed an orgasm. More than anything. So I clicked send. My heart racing as I stared at the screen...

"orgasm now for as long as you can"

I leaned back in my chair. My arousal started shifting its focus to my genitals, slowly growing stronger and stronger as I began to rock my hips rhythmically with the growing sensations. Sexual energy continually growing stronger and more intense. I placed my hand on my crotch to increase stimulation from my rocking. The intensity grew stronger, I was getting so close... I sped up my rocking motions and soon exploded with a long climax. It seemed to go on and on, lasting longer than I ever remember a climax lasting! It started to fade and I slowed down my rocking. But it felt so good and I continued to slowly rock, gently stimulating myself while I came down from the sexual high. Then I noticed something strange, the sexual energy started to increase again. Growing a little faster this time. Building up to a second climax! Almost as strong as the first but not quite as long. Again I continued to gently rock and stimulate myself as I came down from the sexual high. And again the sexual energy rose for a third climax! After the third climax the sexual high began to drop sharply. I was stunned, amazed, and slightly out of breath!

rgn:"WOW! 3 climaxes"

"3? it was 1"

rgn:"no, no, 1 orgasm with 3 climaxes! It was glorious!"

"orgasm again same as before"

I immediately thought, how could I possibly have a second orgasm... my thoughts were interrupted as my arousal started to rise and I began a second orgasm. Just like the first. Unbelievable! I was more out of breath after this one. And I actually do not remember what my reply to ocntrl was after this orgasm other than we exchanged a few messages and then...

"orgasm again as before, stronger this time"

To my astonishment it happened again. And somehow the climaxes were actually stronger. I felt a little distant after this one.

rgn:"Its taking a little longer for me to recover from this one. I might be slow to respond."

"everything ok?"

rgn:"Yes, I am just a bit out of breath and feel kind of out of it. Sort of here but not quite here. I guess trance like is a better description"

"take your time"

rgn:"That seemed to last a long time. Was it about 30 minutes?"

"It was almost 45 minutes actually, with very short breaks between orgasms."

rgn:"WOW! 3 orgasms lasting almost 15 minutes each!"

"I thought about doing another"

rgn:"I'm happy you did not. That took a lot out of me. I'm still getting over that last orgasm."

"All suggestions cleared. Everything back to normal. We should take a 24 hour break so you can recover."

So there you have it, my first experience with an actual hypnotist! A week of non-stop experiences, admittedly some more enjoyable than others. But looking back I would not really change anything - except maybe take a little more time to discuss things up front - such as time limits. I had experiences I never dreamed possible, such as constant arousal with no "blue balls" pain, stimulation during sleep, high arousal with no desire to orgasm, 3 amazingly long orgasms in a row! And BLISS!!

I've had slight results from files in the past, but mostly success with trance. I was not prepared for and did not expect to be so susceptible to ocntrl's IM suggestions. Something that both scared and fascinated me at the same time. You see, ocntrl never had to put me in trance in IM. From our first IM session I followed his suggestions with only slight hesitation (at most). I could not have gotten a better first experience. And I sincerely thank ocntrl for all his time working with me during this week. :D
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkenedav » December 28th, 2010, 2:23 pm

cheers for an epic post :)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby ocntrl » December 29th, 2010, 2:10 pm

I waited to provide feedback to this post until the complete story was posted.

First of all I would like to say that one can not imagine a better subject than rgn. He did:

- take the time to got ready (listening to my files for some time)
- answer my question about what he was looking for honestly
- do his best to be honest about the experience
- always forgive me when confronted with my limitations and inexperience

Some of you reading this will find me irresponsible or worse, and I can not deny that I walked on the edge at times. The reason for that is merely the fact that I am still learning and that rgn gave me a lot of rope to play with and learn.

Would I have do things different now? Probably. But despite all the errors I made during that week, I always kept an eye on rgn's well being.

In the end, I have to thank rgn, not the other way around. Not too many times a beginning tist finds a subject as him.

Thanks rgn.
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Flow123 » December 29th, 2010, 5:32 pm

*nods* finding that amazing subject is... quite a thing...
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rgn » January 11th, 2011, 12:44 pm

Glad that people seem to enjoy reading my first actual experience with a tist! During much of this full week experience, ocntrl kept me in a constant high aroused state. And I have actually starting to miss this sensation to the point that a strong desire was building up in me (which in many ways was getting annoying and difficult to deal with). So, I have been trying a couple of his other files - cell phone arousal and cell phone arousal remix. With good results. I posted a comment but decided to add it here as well since it is a success story. Maybe others will enjoy them as much as I!

I have tried both cell phone arousal and cell phone arousal remix (I listened to the remix version first). I actually prefer this version over the remix. I seem to go deeper into trance and felt like I responded better to the last few suggestions made before and during the awaken suggestions. The other version has more interactive trance test in the induction and the remix induction may be bit longer (I did not time this though). Besides, being kept aroused... horny... filled with sexual energy... constantly, non-stop... for 24 hours... randomly growing stronger and more intense with every use of your cell phone... makes for an interestingly unusual day. Especially at work! You could always turn off you phone if it gets too much to handle... or could you??? I am finding the experience of being constantly aroused more and more addictive!

cell phone arousal link:

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/3516/Cell-Phone-Arousal.php

cell phone arousal remix link:

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/3606/Cell-Phone-Arousal---remix.php
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories