Some luck with trigVagina

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Some luck with trigVagina

Postby loadedkaos » February 10th, 2011, 1:09 am

Okay so it has been a while since I posted anything in here and to be honest I rarely commit to any file but I decided I would like to do trig woman or cardigan's female form but I wanted to start small so I thought trig vagina would be a good way to start out well to my surprise I tranced out and had a vivid dream or fantasy about my male genatelia shrinking I can remember lifting up my shirt to figure out what the hell is going on then I snapped out of it.

I would say this is some success though I haven't repeated it yet, I added deepener 2 since I think I may be going to deep to the point I'm falling asleep and I'm dropping all other files right now since I was listening to a lot all at once.

I have found that I have been getting anxious and I think that has also been derailing me so if any of you guys know any techniques to get rid of that anxiety please share.

For now I'm practicing some releasing techniques just letting go of my emotions, and a mantra to focus on while trancing.
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnostriggers » February 11th, 2011, 12:43 pm

That looks like a partial success.

I don't believe you should try to focus on something else while going into trance, as a mantra, would be of help, as it may distract you. The objective of inductions and deepeners is to focus you into the trance and the suggestions of the hypnotist.

I believe it would be good for you to try the Visualization file, since it would help your mind to understand the illusion and to build a more realistic hallucination, that would not be broken. Another good suggestion would be to try one of the Trainers to become more open to suggestions. Some people have tried train submissive with good success but I have not tried it.

Regards
hypnostriggers
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories