Finally A Believer

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Finally A Believer

Postby Loooter » March 11th, 2011, 4:24 pm

After over a year and a half of trying files, I got some results. I was listening to a Ragdoll file. And next thing I know, I wake up naked and feel my arms shackled above my head and my feet are shackled down. I had to sing I'm a little teapot three times to be let go, and had really no idea why I did that. It was such a fun experience.

Now I'm looking for real time hypnotism, either online or in person. Hopefully that goes well too :)
Loooter

Postby darkenedav » March 12th, 2011, 5:37 am

sounds like you've had a great experience :) hope that continues to be the case!
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Re: Finally A Believer

Postby bandler » March 30th, 2011, 4:36 pm

Loooter wrote:After over a year and a half of trying files, I got some results. I was listening to a Ragdoll file. And next thing I know, I wake up naked and feel my arms shackled above my head and my feet are shackled down. I had to sing I'm a little teapot three times to be let go, and had really no idea why I did that. It was such a fun experience.

Now I'm looking for real time hypnotism, either online or in person. Hopefully that goes well too :)

Does a Skype hypnotist count?
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Finally A Believer

Postby Numaso » April 10th, 2011, 6:35 am

Loooter wrote:After over a year and a half of trying files, I got some results. I was listening to a Ragdoll file. ..

Hi,

sounds interesting, can you give me a link to that file or the exact title?

How many times did you listen to the file before you got results?

Regards Numaso
Numaso

once

Postby Plaat » July 11th, 2011, 5:57 pm

I tried it and thought it ok, does it mean I wasn't deep enough if I was aware why I sang the song, this was 2 years ago and I think I can go much deeper now. Also, were you dressed when you started?
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » September 9th, 2011, 6:17 pm

LOL, that sounds like fun. One of my biggest turn-ons is being bound or shackled, and having to do certain things or meet certain conditions before I can be released.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories