Wetting Challenge success... well, sort of

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Wetting Challenge success... well, sort of

Postby hypnome69 » March 17th, 2011, 7:14 pm

After a crazy couple of days at work I needed to just get silly and relax. I listened to Marshmallow Incontinence out of sheer silliness. I don't think it worked... but I did end up putting a few marshmallows up my bottom.. to just sort of go with the moment.

I then listened to Wetting Challenge. I got to the end and I didn't think it worked. I decided to kind of go through the motions... counting off the 60 seconds in my head, and half heartedly looking for the bathroom.

With about 15 seconds left I started to hesitate.... I did feel like I had to go to the bathroom a lot. Was this really going to work. I went into the bathroom, but I kept getting slower... kind of in shock and confused that something felt like it was working.

I stopped counting and decided to go ahead and pee in the toilet and end the game... and suddenly realized I was drenching my underwear. I hadn't pulled them down. I don't believe it!!! To make things a little more embarassing, the marshmallows had a little effect too, and things were messier than I expected.

I can't believe it. I just cleaned off in the shower, and I am hyper excited. Is there another good file to try. I want to have something else happen!!!
hypnome69
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnome69 » March 18th, 2011, 5:44 pm

I had to try it again today. I got home from work, lay down, and listened to Wetting Challenge. This time I didn't feel quite as deep. At the end of the file I got up, kind of half played at looking around the house... and then again started to get confused. I ended up in the bathroom and as I was undoing my belt I thought for a brief second about peeing myself again... and suddenly pee was running down my leg.

My jeans are soaked, my socks (well one sock) is soaked, and I just got done scrubbing a puddle off the floor. This is so weird. For a little moment it feels like just going through the motions, and then I lose control without realizing it.

I want more. I am going to try to find another good file that will make me do something so weird and immediate. If anyone knows a good one, let me know. I think I may be trying this for a few more days. It is sooo cool!
hypnome69
Regular
Regular

wet challenge

Postby sicksecretary » March 20th, 2011, 3:54 pm

did that one too... and loved it each and every time. It's one of the files that gets me just the second I feel like it didn't work. I wake up, feel like I need the toilet, half play searching, knowing deep down where it's supposed to be, then I go there and realize that it isn't in the kitchen after all... need getting worse... and suddenly I just go psssssh and there's another flood in my pants.
sicksecretary
Regular
Regular

Postby pp_max » September 25th, 2012, 12:39 pm

I didn't work the very first time for me, but I hope it'll work later on! :)
pp_max

Return to Success Stories