AFA’s Files

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

AFA’s Files

Postby AFA » February 23rd, 2011, 10:30 pm

I saw slutinmyhead’s thread a while ago and it has been doing so well I thought perhaps it would help if I started up one of my own. I know most of my files are for a smaller nitch audience unlike slutinmyhead’s, but I know I can diffidently improve before I set out to recording my next file.

So, is anyone having success with any of my files? Any feedback, suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated? While I do have a current project planned out any ideas you would particularly like me to create? (Doesn’t mean I will make it though)

Thanks for your help. :D
AFA
Regular
Regular

Postby CWolfCW » February 24th, 2011, 5:13 pm

Well, been listening to your loop file nightly but haven't noticed anything yet. To be honest, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to notice either. :P

I haven't used your hypno-collar file in a looooong time since there's nobody around to use it 'with'.

Admittedly, haven't really used your other files since they aren't really applicable to me. =^_^;;=
CWolfCW
Regular
Regular

Postby AFA » February 24th, 2011, 10:06 pm

CWolfCW wrote:Well, been listening to your loop file nightly but haven't noticed anything yet. To be honest, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to notice either. :P
Well basically it's like subliminal canine but with more emphasis on obedience, dog behavior, and a few other related things I won't go into detail on. I would rather not go into to much detail on it though as it could reduce it's effectiveness possibly. Maybe after (if) this thread reaches 2 pages I'll post some details.

CWolfCW wrote:I haven't used your hypno-collar file in a looooong time since there's nobody around to use it 'with'.
Sadly it's true that is the main problem with that file.

CWolfCW wrote:Admittedly, haven't really used your other files since they aren't really applicable to me. =^_^;;=
I certainly understand as I mentioned most of my stuff is aimed at a small nitch audience.

Thanks for the feedback anyways.
AFA
Regular
Regular

Postby Dazkid33 » February 28th, 2011, 9:16 pm

I'm fairly new to hypnotism and find it somewhat hard to fall under a trance, namely one requiring me to be still, as I cannot help but to move. Anyways, I am now using your Lucario TF file, listened to it twice so far. Only noticable occurances when the trigger is said is a sharp pain in my chest where that spike is to be and a duller pain in the backs of my hands. That and, while triggered, I feel urged to walk on the tips of my toes if I need to walk. I don't know if the previous effect is intended or not, but I think it's a step in the right direction. I'm going to listen to this at least four more times tonight and hopefully I see more results, i.e. physical differences.
My only suggestions for this file are to describe the hands as they are morphed into paws, like the feet were, and go into a bit more detail as to what color fur is grown on the various parts of the body, to help the listener better visualization of themself as a Lucario.
Otherwise, great file, and I intend on making more reports of my progress later on. Oh, and good use of the Bubble trigger. Still yet to fall to it, but I'm losing my will to it.
Dazkid33

Postby owenroxan » March 24th, 2011, 9:01 pm

I'm pretty new to hypnotism too and I dont' think I've entered trance yet butr the Lucario file seems aesome and I hope I can get that to work someday.
owenroxan

Return to Success Stories