focus hypno aid and the bisexual training file

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

focus hypno aid and the bisexual training file

Postby brokencoriolis » April 11th, 2011, 3:24 pm

I've been hanging around on and off for what must be four years now, more out of morbid curiosity than anything. Previously I've always stuck to the transformation files, I never really got much more out of these then the disconcerting feeling that I was missing a tail/limb/etc. But overall I guess I've actually had a fair amount of practice going into trance.

I've always had a problem with having an active mind even while under, I recently discovered DKaiser's focus hypno aid works well for that, but even so I've never had any luck with the transformation files. I guess they're notoriously difficult to get working. Excellent file though, unless there's any side effects I haven't noticed yet.

A couple of nights ago I got bored and decided, for a number of reasons, to try the bisexual training file and OH SWEET JESUS :D ... suffice it to say it works given the slightly awkward and distracting side effect of making me constantly horny. I may give it a rest for a few days and several cold showers before I listen again. It feels weird for a file to work so effectively and so quickly after all this time :roll: .

I'd be interested to know if you, once you've listened to non-curse files like this for a while and got them really working, do they tend to stay permanently or fade away eventually if you don't reinforce them?
brokencoriolis

Re: focus hypno aid and the bisexual training file

Postby VanWilder » April 12th, 2011, 11:55 am

Congrats on your success!

brokencoriolis wrote:I'd be interested to know if you, once you've listened to non-curse files like this for a while and got them really working, do they tend to stay permanently or fade away eventually if you don't reinforce them?

Based on my understanding, the effects of most files will evetually fade away f you do not reinforce them.
VanWilder

Postby Janis_en_femme » April 17th, 2011, 4:02 pm

In my personal experience, the effects of the files do fade when you stop listening.
I've experimenting heavily with them, altering my sexual orientation back and forth.
However the memory of the effects remain with you.
Janis_en_femme
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories