Curse Always Pregnant

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse Always Pregnant

Postby Fragtagonal » May 5th, 2011, 5:15 am

okay so I'm not listening to curse always pregnant exactly. I'm playing jeffyfox's Body Inflation Sequence, which is a binural that is supposed to make a person believe their body is inflating. Then I'm playing his Inflation Weight Gain file really quietly in the background. In the middle ground is the body of Curse Always pregnant. And I have basically been listening to this combo non-stop for like 12 hours while I studied for finals.

First, my stomach started swelling really early. Right now I look about 6 or 7 months along so i"m not huge, but its noticeable. It gets in the way a lot. Like bending over is pretty troublesome. I can't imagine how hard its going to be when I'm nine months!

I hadn't really gotten any of the pregnancy symptoms( other than the belly) until this morning. I had my first pregnancy craving! I wanted hot dogs for breakfast but I didn't wanna wait for them to cook. I really wanted hot dogs and I really wanted them right then and there so I just put it in my mouth and swallowed. It was a weird feeling, but pretty awesome. So, I swallowed three more, but the last one game me a little trouble and I gagged on it. I decided that I had eaten enough. My stomach is gurgling up a storm with these things! (Please nobody try this cause of me. I'm pretty lucky I didn't hurt myself and I don't want anyone too choke to death on a hot dog.

Other than that, there haven't really been any pregnancy symptoms... I'll keep you updated!
Fragtagonal

Postby Fragtagonal » June 5th, 2011, 6:04 am

I'm gonna try to listen to this file every day starting today for a month. I'll write a journal entry for every day so I have something to motivate me to listen.
Fragtagonal

Return to Success Stories