Sarnoga's Surrender

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Sarnoga's Surrender

Postby maninmittens » July 19th, 2011, 2:07 pm

So I just started exploring WMM last week. This last weekend, I decided to try some of Sarnoga's files.

To start off, I was amazed by just how deep Sarnoga's material took me into trance. I enjoyed it so much that I was rotating through 3 of Sarnoga's files for the better part of a day as I delved deeper. By the end of that day, I had barely eaten, or drunk, just bits in my breaks between before I went back down to revel in that feeling. Between the poor eating, being in trance so much, and (I suspect) my mind fighting so much change pressed so quickly, I felt physically ill as I went late into that night. I had taken 1 Advil earlier in the day to ease a headache, and took another one as I ate a bit of food to try to get my body back to a place where it wasn't such a mess. I really felt like my mind/body were fighting back against Sarnoga's changes.

The next day (yesterday), I woke up feeling at least a bit better, but still a dull pressure in my head, and feeling "off." I did listen to Surrender once and felt a bit more relaxed afterward, but still felt off and a bit ill. I went out and rollerbladed for a workout to help right things a bit, and did my best to try and regain some equilibrium. (on an added note, I was unusually horny all day, and masturbated a at least a few times)

Well, today I woke up, and no longer felt ill. still a bit unsettled, and still having some concerns about just what all this was doing to me. My primary conscious fear being that letting myself continue to experience the Surrender and changes from Sarnoga would start to make me a "zombie" of sorts wanting nothing more that to hear Sarnoga's voice and be subject to his will. I spent all morning horny as hell, and masturbating more times than I bothered to count. Through this, little words of Sarnoga's voice kept surfacing. Eventually, I decided to listen to Surrender again and see what happened. Best choice I could have made. Not only do I not feel like a zombie, just waiting to hear more of Sarnoga's voice in deep trance, I am feeling energized, ,and ecstatically awake. More of my thoughts are coming to me in Sarnoga's voice, but rather than feeling like my mind is being erased, I feel a new will taking over, taking the reins and driving better than I ever had before this. Sarnoga's settling in and making some changes, but I feel more alive than before not less. The resources and personality of before are still there, but with a new drive, a new voice.

A couple days ago when I was feeling ill at the conflict inside me, I would not have believed this could happen, but I can't wait for more time to pass as I keep reinforcing this, and hopefully replace my inner voice completely with Sarnoga's. I can feel it taking root, and it's not the scary submission I feared, rather an energizing new drive steering me to live and embrace more fully what was already inside me waiting to get out.

More of my success story to come, I hope.
maninmittens

Postby bandler » July 19th, 2011, 2:55 pm

Which of Sarnoga's many files did you listen to exactly? You mentioned Surrender by name, and it seems that you also listened to "changes". Is that it or were there others as well?
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby maninmittens » July 19th, 2011, 2:59 pm

bandler wrote:Which of Sarnoga's many files did you listen to exactly? You mentioned Surrender by name, and it seems that you also listened to "changes". Is that it or were there others as well?

Specifically, I listened to Changes a lot first, then checked out a couple others too, but then settled on just Changes and Surrender, and am only using Surrender now (at least for the time being) and seeing where the focused use of that file will lead me. For now, I'm limiting myself to at most 2 repetitions per day of Surrender, to ensure I give a steady dose, and don't overwhelm my system again.
maninmittens

Postby cisvestite » July 20th, 2011, 2:24 pm

Your suggestion led me to try "Changes". It wasn't clear what exactly the file is supposed to do from the description (Does it suggest any specific changes or just encourage a desire to be changed in general?), but I was in a mood to try something new.

I have usually considered myself a fairly difficult subject, though I think I've been getting better lately as I've been listening to several of DKaiser's submission files, and "Ready to Obey".

After listening to "Changes", I'm still not sure what it was supposed to do, because I don't remember anything except that I woke up hearing "This is Sarnoga signing off," and that he was talking about "moving in" to the subject's mind at the beginning.

Rather I "woke up" feeling very tired and had to will myself not to fall asleep. I would think that I had fallen asleep had I not started feeling aware just as the file was ending. Whatever it was doing, it's an impressive file (or maybe I'm just becoming more easily impressed as I get better at trancing deeper). I'll have to listen to it again in pieces to get a better picture. I'd love to try more of Sarnoga's files, but I only wish more of them were a bit shorter.
cisvestite
Regular
Regular

Postby soundexcess » July 21st, 2011, 12:13 am

the changes files helps you to submit and accept suggestions from files esp. sarnoga's files.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby angelcraves » July 22nd, 2011, 2:54 pm

Sarnoga rules and will rule all
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bostonmarc » July 22nd, 2011, 3:23 pm

I agree, Sarnoga Rocks!
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

warning

Postby Plaat » July 24th, 2011, 10:15 pm

I don't think its hypnosis but dehydration and lack of food that made you ill, I'd be sad if you needed a file to tell you to eat and drink regularly. hypnosis is fun, but I think there's a point where its overkill.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Re: warning

Postby maninmittens » July 25th, 2011, 11:25 pm

Plaat wrote:I don't think its hypnosis but dehydration and lack of food that made you ill, I'd be sad if you needed a file to tell you to eat and drink regularly. hypnosis is fun, but I think there's a point where its overkill.

Yes well... granted, a lot of things were in play. Anyway, that was just my first day indulgence. Since then, I've been far more managed about how I use them.
maninmittens

Postby chives » August 7th, 2011, 9:56 pm

I decided to listen to Surrender without going into trance to see what it did. I would try it, if Sarnoga had shorter files that I am interested in, but alas, I have found none that I like. :(
chives

Return to Success Stories