Email slave stories

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Email slave stories

Postby Jeshi » August 15th, 2011, 9:19 pm

So there's plenty of threads of people posting their email addresses for email slave but how many people actually get sent emails? How many people enjoyed it or even remember what they did?

I'm considering listening to email slave but I was wondering if people have success/horror stories to share about their experiences. What kind of people are out there and did their suggestions work?
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby rawk » August 16th, 2011, 1:58 am

I've been curious about this too, not gonna lie.
rawk

Postby lisacd20 » August 17th, 2011, 1:12 am

i dont think it can compare to working with a tist....
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bandler » August 17th, 2011, 2:21 pm

I tried it... from a slave and a master's perspective.

I gotta tellya it was a dud.

The 'master' who contacted me gave me an order I could not comply with due to my hardware - no webcam. Then he whined about it like a pussy. Come On! If you want to be a 'master' you have to grow a spine first. Oh, and have a plan, too.

Then, I tried my hand at being the boss.

The first two email slaves did not have premium access and could not download the files I commanded them to listen to. They apparently were too poor to cough up $8 or whatever it was. They also could not follow instructions to transcribe a short script and post it to get premium access. LOSERS! What good is a slave that can not follow simple instructions?

The next one listened to my files and had great experiences with them and after two weeks of progressively increasing pleasure... disappeared. Never heard from again.

The final 'slave' sent me messages begging me to command him to do something embarrassing. I had him take off his underwear and leave it in his workplace bathroom. He loved that. He emailed me five times in an hour demanding I send him more commands.

Who needs a pushy slave? I ditched him. And the whole email slave thing.

But, I am curious to hear what other folks have done with it. I am not the most patient of people ;-)
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lisacd20 » August 18th, 2011, 12:39 pm

lol he commanded you to give him commands, thats awesome lol.
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby angel123 » August 18th, 2011, 4:32 pm

lisacd20 wrote:lol he commanded you to give him commands, thats awesome lol.

:P :D :lol: :D
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » August 18th, 2011, 8:39 pm

I'll admit, I've been tempted to try and hypnotize people into becoming hypnotists. Or sending emails to people with email slave to make them send me emails with commands.

I'm just not sure if I'd actually get out of it what I'd get out of someone commanding me who wants to be, and isn't doing it because they were commanded.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » August 21st, 2011, 7:03 pm

Sorry for the triple post but I have actually had some success so here's a success story:

So I was contacted by two hypnotists and they've both given good suggestions. On the first day one of them gave me a suggestion to sleep like a dog for the rest of the week.

On the first night I had a lot of trouble falling asleep in that position, and I didn't think it had worked. But then when I woke up in the morning I was all curled up like a dog. And the same thing happened on the second night.

I was also given a suggestion by the other hypnotist to give intentionally wrong advice on WMM, and I can't say which one it was. Which is really infuriating but try as I might I can't go back and fix it. It's one I've already posted so anything I post after this post shouldn't be under the influence AFAIK.

BTW sorry about every letter being doubled, that was a suggestion too.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Fjm » August 22nd, 2011, 7:17 am

CUT
I was also given a suggestion by the other hypnotist to give intentionally wrong advice on WMM
CUT

I suspect this person didn't send this nasty suggestion just to you: some people here are absolute jerks.
Fjm
Regular
Regular

Postby qv » August 22nd, 2011, 2:07 pm

Fjm wrote:

CUT
I was also given a suggestion by the other hypnotist to give intentionally wrong advice on WMM
CUT

I suspect this person didn't send this nasty suggestion just to you: some people here are absolute jerks.

As far as I can tell, this suggestion was only for the post here: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=52271&highlight=#52271
And really, the advice he gives there is terrible enough to be obvious. At least, I would hope so.
Got to admit, though, even if it was coerced, Jeshi's trolling is deserving of a brofist as far as I'm concerned.
...speaking of which, what do you suppose he means by 'doubling every letter?' I don't get it.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby englishharry » August 29th, 2011, 4:22 pm

II ddoonn''tt ggeett iitt eeiitthheerr
englishharry
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories