I went into trance state

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

I went into trance state

Postby Tangy » December 23rd, 2011, 12:14 pm

I went into a trance state it only last a moment not even a second in time but i was there and it seemed to last a lifetime but excitement pulled me out

How do i relax to get back there? i need advice from everyone.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Re: I went into trance state

Postby Konton » December 23rd, 2011, 4:48 pm

Tangy wrote:I went into a trance state it only last a moment not even a second in time but i was there and it seemed to last a lifetime but excitement pulled me out

well there are many means of trancing. But what put you in that state in the first place?
Konton
Regular
Regular

Re: I went into trance state

Postby Tangy » December 24th, 2011, 3:28 pm

Konton wrote:
Tangy wrote:I went into a trance state it only last a moment not even a second in time but i was there and it seemed to last a lifetime but excitement pulled me out

well there are many means of trancing. But what put you in that state in the first place?

Well first staring at disco Ball using a drop light to reflect the ball on in a dark room headphones on and listing to my favorite file.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Midnight68652 » December 31st, 2011, 8:30 pm

Basicly do the same thing. Though actually you can put yourself into a trance just by hearing something tell you to relax and focusing on it.

I myself use a person's inner voice to put them under. Tell them what to do over im and as they read it and just focus in a dark room they slip under.

(though i have had 2 people fall asleep because they were laying down)
Midnight68652
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories