Transformation in the process...

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Transformation in the process...

Postby poppee » August 23rd, 2005, 4:57 am

I have started my transformation and I don´t know if it´s going to be a success or a flop.

(Since I don’t have anyone to share it with I’ll place some notes here instead. Read it if you want or don’t.)

My mission: to change my body from 210 lb fat to 188 lb muscles, AND to change my boring sex lives into an explosion of excited feelings and beautiful women, AND to make my wallet thick and heavy.

Is the doable? Don’t know, but I´ll have fun trying.

Aug-15. Will start by training my sensitiveness and make me more susceptible for hypnosis (20 min each day). Also putting in instructions to make me long for my session and blocking my memory.

Aug-22. One week later and I have no memory of the sessions. I KNOW that I have been under, but it’s like a soft blanket lying over precisely those moments. That feels kind of exciting. I know what’s in the file, I made it myself (I´m Swedish and I done it in my one languish), but I can’t remember listened to it.

Anyway, I’m adding my one version of “EroticDreams” in my script today. The difference is that I give myself instructions to dream about sex all the time each and every night, not only when I listen. Just for fun. Will continue making me more susceptible this week.
poppee

Re: Transformation in the process...

Postby Tangy » January 1st, 2012, 4:08 am

poppee wrote:I have started my transformation and I don´t know if it´s going to be a success or a flop.

(Since I don’t have anyone to share it with I’ll place some notes here instead. Read it if you want or don’t.)

My mission: to change my body from 210 lb fat to 188 lb muscles, AND to change my boring sex lives into an explosion of excited feelings and beautiful women, AND to make my wallet thick and heavy.

Is the doable? Don’t know, but I´ll have fun trying.

Aug-15. Will start by training my sensitiveness and make me more susceptible for hypnosis (20 min each day). Also putting in instructions to make me long for my session and blocking my memory.

Aug-22. One week later and I have no memory of the sessions. I KNOW that I have been under, but it’s like a soft blanket lying over precisely those moments. That feels kind of exciting. I know what’s in the file, I made it myself (I´m Swedish and I done it in my one languish), but I can’t remember listened to it.

Anyway, I’m adding my one version of “EroticDreams” in my script today. The difference is that I give myself instructions to dream about sex all the time each and every night, not only when I listen. Just for fun. Will continue making me more susceptible this week.

Good luck
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby ChicagoMike » January 1st, 2012, 2:06 pm

ummm.... Did you happen to notice that he posted this in 2005???
ChicagoMike

Return to Success Stories