Sarnoga - Always Sexy

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Sarnoga - Always Sexy

Postby akakoom » December 16th, 2011, 1:02 pm

Tried Sarnoga - Always Sexy for the first time last night. I am new to this hypno thing, and don't know what to expect from it. When I was listening to the file, I did feel relaxed, but didnt fall asleep... I was always aware of my surroundings. But I have to admit on the way out of the trance when the file started counting down from 5 to 1 then awake, I noticed a big difference in my energy level from 1 to awake. Even at 1 my limbs felt fully relaxed... but when the file said awake, they felt tight like normal. Was an interesting sensation.

I hope to keep listening to the file every day for a month. There's a lot of info in this file for my subconscious to process. Can't understand how it could work. I will continue to post to this thread and update as the month goes on.
akakoom

Postby cubes » December 17th, 2011, 12:24 am

I hope to keep listening to the file every day for a month.

Just an idea: if you're sorta new to trancing, deciding to listen every single day is a decent sized commitment that might make it feel a chore after a while. Listening a few times a week can be just as good, especially if it helps keep you interested.

There's a lot of info in this file for my subconscious to process. Can't understand how it could work. I will continue to post to this thread and update as the month goes on.

Fortunately, it doesn't all have to work verbatim for you to feel or notice some effects. Good luck and be sure to keep us updated on your experiences!
cubes
Regular
Regular

not much success

Postby akakoom » February 10th, 2012, 6:28 pm

gave up on this file after only 10 days or so. never noticed any change. also never felt any trance. was always aware of the surroundings, never could focus. i am a bit easily distracted. (and living with a pesky cat doesn't help ;)
akakoom

Postby cubes » February 12th, 2012, 3:58 pm

Bummer. Well if you're still interested in learning a bit more about hypnosis there are always people here who are happy to help.
cubes
Regular
Regular

Postby Midnight68652 » February 13th, 2012, 2:55 am

yea I hypnotize people over im chat for privite sessions. Ether just fun play or to improve themselves.
Midnight68652
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories