Wife Training help

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Wife Training help

Postby mindovermatter » March 1st, 2011, 7:51 pm

I am looking for a layer story that I can read to my wife that creates a trance. I have her putting her head on my chest and starting to trance somewhat with a "Sleep" word. I am trying to measure the depth of the trance by getting her to breathe in the nose and out of the mouth. However, I am afraid that she is sleeping and not in a trance open to suggestions.

I am repeating the subconsious mind puts the consious mind to sleep and breathe in through the nose and out the mouth with muscle twitch. I get the twich, but not the breathing change.

She is not interested in a formal hypnosis trance.

I am also interested in making a few subliminals but unsure what program is available for proper creation.

ideas?
Last edited by mindovermatter on March 4th, 2011, 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mindovermatter

a suggestion

Postby Calimore » March 3rd, 2011, 5:44 pm

Blink's Basic Induction might be a good place to start - you get to tell a story about Milton Erickson, the original Grandmaster of NLP, while your subject is lulled into trance. You can access the file and it's script from here:

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/753/Blink%27s-Basic-Induction.php

The file I'm suggesting also happens to be the first hypnosis file I was fully able to trance to. Please note that script downloads require Premium access, but this is an easy file to transcribe, as well. All-in-all, one of my favorite files. While the files he has shared are quite useful, many people would love to see Master Blink grace us with more of his work. If your wife likes his Basic Induction, she's also likely to enjoy his Good Girl file, as well.

Happy Trancing!
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Update

Postby mindovermatter » March 8th, 2012, 11:51 pm

Sleep trigger installed... at least I believe... will be testing it more over the next few weeks. Will see if I can introduce Blinks files as recommended.

Looking for good scripts to deepen the experience so that she can return quickly

Thanks for the info....will keep everyone updated as things progress.
mindovermatter

Re: Update

Postby tallguy744 » March 9th, 2012, 5:55 am

mindovermatter wrote:Sleep trigger installed... at least I believe... will be testing it more over the next few weeks. Will see if I can introduce Blinks files as recommended.

It took you a full year? Or have you been going about it really slowly?
tallguy744
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories