A Note Of thanks to my listeners From.Tangy

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

A Note Of thanks to my listeners From.Tangy

Postby Tangy » May 21st, 2012, 12:12 pm

I just wanted to say thank you to those who listen to my files. The files you listen too is the best in sound recordings available today.

These files has prepared you for the mental part of being a baby.poppy, and wet Diapers, talking like a baby, acting like a baby, and eating like a baby, sucking your thumb, Breast feeding.

Now I am going to prepare you for the next phase in this Program, we are going to start working on the body. Developing a baby body, now your body will start to transform to resemble that of a infant . :o Good news Hume.hay face it we can not be a baby is we do not look like a baby. The body for the baby you have become if you start to look like a baby once you resemble a baby you have no other choice but to Shrink hope others who make files follow our lead we already been programed by Television that everything that transform resemble the thing it is going to transform into before the transformation begin

Feel free to talk to each other on what type of file should be appropriate i will check in to see what you leave and talk it over with you and i will make the file according to your request.

with love from Tangy

Moving Forward :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :wink:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories