18-year old basketballer

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

18-year old basketballer

Postby psiboi1977 » October 9th, 2012, 12:16 pm

Anyone had success with this file now that it's been made into an audio file?
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby heinz85 » October 9th, 2012, 4:28 pm

I've tried it out a few times and I find the imagery is very vivid and I really have an emotional connection to it. I just edited out the parts that talk about obsessing over girls. It really does seem to instill a change in attitude.

The only thing I don't like is always having to be shirtless, so I think that's why it doesn't work for me. I've been using EMGs Weight Lifting file instead - it's working a lot better for me.

If you live in a situation where you can walk around shirtless though, I highly recommend the basketballer file. His voice is amazing too.
heinz85

Postby psiboi1977 » October 9th, 2012, 9:43 pm

heinz85 wrote:I've tried it out a few times and I find the imagery is very vivid and I really have an emotional connection to it. I just edited out the parts that talk about obsessing over girls. It really does seem to instill a change in attitude.

The only thing I don't like is always having to be shirtless, so I think that's why it doesn't work for me. I've been using EMGs Weight Lifting file instead - it's working a lot better for me.

If you live in a situation where you can walk around shirtless though, I highly recommend the basketballer file. His voice is amazing too.

Which EMG file are you referring to? I don't see one called Weight Lifting.
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby heinz85 » October 9th, 2012, 10:51 pm

Oops, I got the wrong name! It's actually "WeightTraining" and it's on the sister site Hypno-Files.com
heinz85

Return to Success Stories