I took on the Long Hair AssignmentWe are on facebok now.

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

I took on the Long Hair AssignmentWe are on facebok now.

Postby Tangy » October 24th, 2012, 11:59 am

Long Hair Assignment. You can find us on facebook

• Name: Long Hair Assignment.
Description: This hypnotic session gives you a set of tasks to perform. These tasks are based upon your likings for long and beautiful hair. With each step you find yourself getting more confident in being who you truly are. Listen to know more. Your feed back will be appreciated. Note: You are responsible for all the after effects of this session. ENJOY.
Author: Illusion ? Added On: 2012-10-10 Downloaded: 22 Length: 18:03
Audience: Gay Men, TG Men, Straight Men Effect: Permanent Voice Gender: Female Voice Type: Text-to-Speech
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 0.0000 Total Votes: 0
Permanent Link: Long Hair Assignment. Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
Comments
By: Tangy
Posted on: 2012-10-23 02:04:01

I took on this assignment you had me peged
By: Tangy
Posted on: 2012-10-24 13:08:02

i just created the web site Are there more instructions to complete your whole file and was about me. everything you said was about me.

THe Long Hair Mens Movement The long hair mens movement awaking all men that the time is now to express ourself s with our hair....Like · Matthew Pearson likes this. The Long Hair Mens Movement Picture THe Long Hair Mens Movement Be the first person to like this. About this a Community The long hair mens movement awaking all men that the time is now to express ourself s with our hair.Long beautiful hair.\ something...\n Activity\n Recent\n THe Long Hair Mens Movement joined Facebook.\n Joined Facebook\n 17 minutes ago\n When was this founded?\n\nAbout this ad\nFacebook © 2012 · English (US)\nAbout · Create an Ad · Create a Page · Developers · Careers · Privacy · Cookies · Terms · Help\nChat

The Mind can work miracles Moving forward
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories