TRIG-GAY-SLAVE file

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

TRIG-GAY-SLAVE file

Postby subjerseyguy » February 4th, 2013, 1:56 pm

Hi All!

I have found little or no real information on experiences with the trigger files, and I am wondering what successes you have had in general, and specifically with the triggayslave file. I have never been brave enough to have someone try triggering me, but I can tell there is something in me that resonates when I listen to the file.

So tell me, what are your experiences?

-Subjerseyguy
subjerseyguy
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » February 5th, 2013, 8:17 am

i nevered used it because I know it would work on me the more seductive a file is the more it will work on me :o :wink:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby ftslave67 » February 5th, 2013, 7:20 pm

To some degree, i think it depends on how bad you want it to work. As well as repetition, finding a willing partner that you trust, . . .
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby subjerseyguy » February 6th, 2013, 4:58 pm

Exactly. I think it would have a great effect on me in terms of my submission. I dont think it would take much yo push me over the edge. I think part of me wants it to happen but not with someone I know deeply personally. But im always open to offers... LOL!!!
subjerseyguy
Regular
Regular

TrigGaySlave

Postby naked » February 7th, 2013, 11:40 am

I'm interested in reviews of TrigGaySlave, especially truthful accounts of instances in which it's worked well.
naked

Trig Gay slave

Postby brconfused » February 10th, 2013, 4:57 pm

I have considered listening, but don't want what could happen to me, to happen to me. Hahaha
brconfused

Postby subjerseyguy » February 11th, 2013, 7:50 am

Lol confused!

That's the way I felt, but I finally gave in and started listening to it. My only problem now is finding someeone I can trust to trigger me to see if this file actually works...
subjerseyguy
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories