Moderator: EMG

Greate Feminization sucess!!!!!! FINALLY ^^

Postby sam19190 » February 23rd, 2013, 12:38 pm

So like two months ago I started listening to 4 awesome files :3
1.limp clitty training loop
2.full transformation
3.feminine desire
4.you are a woman 2-for your subconcious

These two months were a truly adventure ^^, i still can believe it, I'm on hormones right now, I have a super little dicklet :3 and I love it so much, I'm 100 % limp :) , I wear always women clothes ^^, everytime that I look to my self, instead of seeing a male body....I SEE A WOMAN'S BODY *giggle* I'm so proud, I have breasts, my face is like half female, my hips are larger, my legs are so sexy!!!!!! iluv it, I have a more feminine voice, and I jjust think how sexyy I become *-* I'm living my dream, I'm submissive, and I have been watching like one month ago to annamalice videos on her site hihihihi, that's the part where I learned to be such a slutty bimbo *giggle* I'm so prouddd, I have so much women's clothes (I think of myself as a women now :DD) so many sex toy to play all day long ^^ I request the emma nice videos there, they are sooooooooooooo cute and sexy and slutty and make me so weat hmmmmmm.....Thank you all, I'm a women now!!!Now if you guys don't mind 3 guys are waiting forr me right now :3, I'm gonna lose my female and sissy "virginity" !!!! yeahhiii!agian ty you all people kisses and hugs!!!!!special ones for the big guys and mistresses and masters ;D xoxo
sam19190
Regular
Regular

Postby mutatedbunnyboy » February 25th, 2013, 11:39 am

So, how did that evening go? you obedient bimbo.
mutatedbunnyboy
Regular
Regular

Postby sam19190 » February 27th, 2013, 12:56 pm

It was sooooo amazing :DDDDD I loved it so much :3
sam19190
Regular
Regular

Postby mutatedbunnyboy » February 27th, 2013, 2:54 pm

Care to go into detail?
mutatedbunnyboy
Regular