sjj

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

sjj

Postby mondaytuesday » June 2nd, 2013, 7:16 am

;fasldkfj jjjjjooo
Last edited by mondaytuesday on January 6th, 2014, 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Re: How does it do it? Here's my take

Postby Tangy » June 9th, 2013, 11:07 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:I hear many of you-no turning into a baby (My interest in that is the humiliation and domination/forced submission thrill for both parties to put on infantile traits or baby behavior on a resistant handsome man-for a limited time. I have a complete absence of interest in sitting around a room with a bunch of delusional age players or becoming the exact replica of a brain dead invalid for the rest of my days).

So, I wanted to tell you that with this file, you are going to reduce your grown man penis down into a tingling nub. They'll probably create a special exhibit at the State Fair for Erotic Oddities for you and what you are going to create down between your legs.

This hypnosis file is no voodoo. Here is how this is able to work-Saranoga is gifted at trance inducing. While in a trance, the mind can input information, maintain it, and act upon it, without the conscious self ever being fully aware. That is because you want it to happen and you want it to happen without involving your logical reasoning. All hypnosis is self-hypnosis. You are always in control, though your inhibitions are significantly lowered during trance.

How does the shrinking work? The information that gets inside your head that you act on unconsciously is the manner in which your penis responds to arousal. We men rely 100% on our mind getting our penis erect. Well, with this file, you relearn your body to constrict the penis and decrease the blood in your groin. This will simultaneously eliminate the blood rush and elongation and hardening when aroused and introduce muscular responses of drawing in the the penis and scrotum as tightly as possible.

The file also works at decreasing the frequency of desire and action to ejaculate. it will create an association with arousal and shrinkage of the penis. It will foster that with a bit of addiction for it to happen more and more. Every time it happens, the elasticity of the penis is not being used. After a habit of not getting erect, your penis will adjust and become less elastic.

The most solid advice against erectile disfunction is: use it or lose it. And you are getting ready to not use it. You will be aroused and will experience the nerves and stimulation. You just won't be telling your body to make your dick hard any more.

I am making a wish list. :o :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories