New Success!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

New Success!

Postby erebus99 » June 29th, 2013, 3:00 pm

Hey all. I know this may not matter to anyone except for me, but I'm excited, and I wanted to share. I've spent months listening to files and trying to get some to work, and I've just discovered in the past few days that I've gotten some really deep trances, and that the visualization in the trances has been much greater than previous. In particular, I had a good success with both Lutz's Bubble Induction and EMG's Blank, both of which I paired with files after, and actually experienced.

I'm rather pleased. Sorry for the interruption of normal activity.

~R
erebus99

Postby Melk77 » June 29th, 2013, 8:47 pm

That's great news..congrats!
Melk77
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » June 29th, 2013, 9:09 pm

I've always been a fan of Bubble, and Blank is a new favorite of mine as well. Sure, we've known that both of those are fairly effective files for what they do, but it's always good to hear about success on a regular basis.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby juanf » June 29th, 2013, 10:14 pm

Congrats! I have the same problem here, I tried blank and it worked at first, It didnto work later, im gonna try bubble. Im happy for you :P
juanf

Postby maskedanonymity » June 29th, 2013, 11:25 pm

Happy for you :)

It took me awhile to get used to trancing myself, and it's great when it finally works. I've never gotten a really deep trance, like some talk about on here, but they've been deep enough to be effective.
maskedanonymity
Regular
Regular

Postby erebus99 » July 2nd, 2013, 2:07 pm

I actually had a pretty cool experience last night. I know that you're not supposed to listen late at night, because you might fall asleep, but I had some sort of Inception moment with my files last night. I listened to Bubble and Blank like normal, and then went into a state where I thought I was asleep, I guess, and I thought I was dreaming, but I was dreaming of being hypnotized by the file, and how it should be impacting me... Maybe that's what's supposed to happen... But it really felt strange, and great! I had a conversation with someone in my "dream" who kept telling me that I was doing things right, and that I should really be paying attention, but not too much attention, and just go along with things, and then proved to me that I was being affected by the files.
erebus99

Postby hunt4it » July 7th, 2013, 9:24 am

i gotta try the bubble file, and see if i can get deeper too. and keep writing with updates.
hunt4it

Postby Nate80 » July 7th, 2013, 11:17 am

erebus99 wrote:I actually had a pretty cool experience last night. I know that you're not supposed to listen late at night, because you might fall asleep, but I had some sort of Inception moment with my files last night. I listened to Bubble and Blank like normal, and then went into a state where I thought I was asleep, I guess, and I thought I was dreaming, but I was dreaming of being hypnotized by the file, and how it should be impacting me... Maybe that's what's supposed to happen... But it really felt strange, and great! I had a conversation with someone in my "dream" who kept telling me that I was doing things right, and that I should really be paying attention, but not too much attention, and just go along with things, and then proved to me that I was being affected by the files.

Depends on if you consider the idea that (some) dreams are your subconscious communicating with you, if so, I'd say the conversation is a pretty good sign :)

Just pay attention to it ;)

Pleased for you dude, sounds like it's going well for you :)
Nate80
Regular
Regular

Postby erebus99 » July 7th, 2013, 12:18 pm

So, I now seem to have some anecdotal evidence that Train Deep Throat works... Which was rather sudden and unexpected. But quite fun and enjoyable.

Thanks for the support, everyone. =)

Oh, and as for the dreams bit, yeah, that was how I was choosing to take it. Which really was quite thrilling.
erebus99

Return to Success Stories