I was ask to post this sucess story no names please.

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

I was ask to post this sucess story no names please.

Postby Tangy » July 11th, 2013, 12:30 pm

I have a Fan who which is me claims ever since he started listing to baby files that he can not get an erection anymore no matter how hard he try's as if he forgot how to masturbate
2 his breast are 40+
3. his hair has grown to woman length's
4 people think he is a girl even tho he wears men's clothing
he is not trying to be a woman.
and 4 people are giving money to buy food even tho he is not even begging they think he is a girl and it starting to bother him,
5 he starting to cry while watching sad movies he never been affected by them before.
6 he is becoming sensitive and he is afraid of his feeling because of the changes in his personality changes that he is not even aware of himself.
7 and he do not know how to put this into word so if anyone can not read this post is because of the changes. of becoming a baby. :oops:
try to understand this post because it is the best a baby personality can do. :roll:
Last edited by Tangy on July 14th, 2013, 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » July 11th, 2013, 8:40 pm

Technically you could be sought in conspiracy to violate the age restrictions set in place here at WMM! I don't think babies are allowed to join or post. And you posting for a baby is kind of a "gray" area. I wouldn't be completely upset if you were banned for such an action ;)
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » July 12th, 2013, 12:09 am

uw_onsterfelijk wrote:Technically you could be sought in conspiracy to violate the age restrictions set in place here at WMM! I don't think babies are allowed to join or post. And you posting for a baby is kind of a "gray" area. I wouldn't be completely upset if you were banned for such an action ;)

I am the baby it is my other personality the baby was created by this site listing to baby rejuvenation files so all the baby files work files on this site do work. Peace out :idea:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby boomsmee » July 12th, 2013, 9:17 pm

so you admit to being underage yourself and posting positive reviews of your own files? (Which is pretty much the only positive reviews you have gotten)
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » July 13th, 2013, 8:55 am

boomsmee wrote:so you admit to being underage yourself and posting positive reviews of your own files? (Which is pretty much the only positive reviews you have gotten)

I was not just talking about my files I was talking about all adult baby files on this site no matter who made them I only listen the the ones that interest me . :wink:
Thank you for your input. :o and as far as positive reviews I get a lot of them. I have matured since I came to Warp my mind so will not engage with you about positive reviews. :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby boomsmee » July 14th, 2013, 1:02 am

as far as positive reviews I get a lot of them. I have matured since I came to Warp my mind so will not engage with you about positive reviews.

Please, show us a few positive reviews that aren't sock puppets of yours that people have posted. Looking through your around a hundred files, I can only find 2 people who posted positive reviews on 4 files, and dozens of negative reviews.

On a separate note, If you have matured since you came to Warp my mind, wouldn't that mean the baby files you listened to didn't work?
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories