1 Hour Succubus Possesion Success!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

1 Hour Succubus Possesion Success!

Postby TheTurretCube » July 26th, 2013, 6:28 pm

I remember being skeptical going into the file, thinking that my control over my body was always mine after trance, that's why post hypnotic suggestion and triggers never quite work with me.

But I tried it purely for shits and/or giggles, thinking I'd wake up same as ever...

Oh how wrong I was!

After the file, I regained consciousness and immediately felt a presence, like somebody was watching me from the corner of my eye.

And I shit you not...I shit you NOT...she spoke to me, clear as bells in my head "So you ready big boy?"

I nearly shit myself, but by the time I'd registered what had happened I was under her control.

At first she stripped me, and teased me about how hard I was getting from just being controlled...she slapped my balls and headed down to the bathroom.

In my bathroom there's a full body mirror, she made some flirty gestures and I had this wicked, horny grin on my face.

She ended up fucking my ass with a toothbrush, she went to put toothpaste on it but I was all like "nope" to that.

So regaining slight control, I realized I wasn't p for this, "too bad" she made me say aloud

What followed was her teasing my body, slowly and methodically, then she grabbed...and I'm ashamed to say...a tin whistle (which is about 1.5 in diameter and 8" long") and fucked my ass with it...now I never really experimented much with anal, bit it went right in, no lube...i was shocked...but embarrassingly I really enjoyed it, this continued for 40 plus minutes until I was on my back, my dick in my face, and I came super hard.

She made me eat it all...and it was disgusting, I felt violated and used, she ended with "Call me anytime, I always love a good ass fucking" I winked and I felt alone and depraved...so I went to bed, but I couldnt shake the feeling she was waiting for me o call her over. It was bizzare...and oddly enjoyable,

I feel like everyone should try it, because it shows you what you're capable of even if you're too shy or nervous to do it. Excellent file altogether
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Re: 1 Hour Succubus Possesion Success!

Postby Tangy » July 30th, 2013, 2:03 pm

TheTurretCube wrote:I remember being skeptical going into the file, thinking that my control over my body was always mine after trance, that's why post hypnotic suggestion and triggers never quite work with me.

But I tried it purely for shits and/or giggles, thinking I'd wake up same as ever...

Oh how wrong I was!

After the file, I regained consciousness and immediately felt a presence, like somebody was watching me from the corner of my eye.

And I shit you not...I shit you NOT...she spoke to me, clear as bells in my head "So you ready big boy?"

I nearly shit myself, but by the time I'd registered what had happened I was under her control.

At first she stripped me, and teased me about how hard I was getting from just being controlled...she slapped my balls and headed down to the bathroom.

In my bathroom there's a full body mirror, she made some flirty gestures and I had this wicked, horny grin on my face.

She ended up fucking my ass with a toothbrush, she went to put toothpaste on it but I was all like "nope" to that.

So regaining slight control, I realized I wasn't p for this, "too bad" she made me say aloud

What followed was her teasing my body, slowly and methodically, then she grabbed...and I'm ashamed to say...a tin whistle (which is about 1.5 in diameter and 8" long") and fucked my ass with it...now I never really experimented much with anal, bit it went right in, no lube...i was shocked...but embarrassingly I really enjoyed it, this continued for 40 plus minutes until I was on my back, my dick in my face, and I came super hard.

She made me eat it all...and it was disgusting, I felt violated and used, she ended with "Call me anytime, I always love a good ass fucking" I winked and I felt alone and depraved...so I went to bed, but I couldnt shake the feeling she was waiting for me o call her over. It was bizzare...and oddly enjoyable,

I feel like everyone should try it, because it shows you what you're capable of even if you're too shy or nervous to do it. Excellent file altogether

:roll:

Ok But NO
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Czab » July 30th, 2013, 3:31 pm

Where did you get the file? I can't find it.
Czab

Postby TheTurretCube » July 30th, 2013, 5:12 pm

Czab wrote:Where did you get the file? I can't find it.

That's just it, I can't find it either, it was on here a few months ago
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby brownbobby » July 30th, 2013, 5:14 pm

It sometimes happens with files--no worries there. I'm just glad to hear you've had such success. :)
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby meganox123 » July 31st, 2013, 7:43 am

Are you sure it was not this one? Demoness Possesion with Binaural Surf
meganox123
Regular
Regular

Postby TheTurretCube » August 2nd, 2013, 8:18 pm

meganox123 wrote:Are you sure it was not this one? Demoness Possesion with Binaural Surf

Thanks you so much, I assumed it was called succubus possesion, because it might have been without the binaural stuff, but it might just be my inability to spell possession sometimes :p
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories