Train Sex Woman vs. Cursed Forced Straight

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Train Sex Woman vs. Cursed Forced Straight

Postby hotcollegedude » August 28th, 2013, 1:37 am

I've been very interested in the files that change sexual orientation and I wanted to give them a try. I'm a little bit nervous to try Cursed Forced Straight simply just cause it's a curse, so I wanted to get some feedback from people who have tried Train Sex Woman. Does it actually work?

From what I've read, there is a lot of success from the Cursed Forced Straight file, but I haven't seen a success thread on Train Sex Woman yet (maybe there is one and I just didn't find it?) I feel like it should do the same thing as CFS, but maybe be less intense and fast. Does anyone have any success stories with Train Sex Woman?
hotcollegedude

Postby Alien4420 » September 1st, 2013, 6:28 pm

I've listened to it. It worked for about a day for me, but to put it in perspective, I'd been listening to Curse Forced Gay for a long time and at this point it seems that that's all the straightness files will do for me, so I don't think you can generalize.

Anyway, I think you have a pretty good handle on the difference between the files. The curse files are pretty brutal and they're designed to trap you so you can't switch back. They're very effective but I think a gentler file is likely to have the same effect if it's something that you want, plus you'll probably be able to undo Train Sex Women if you ultimately decide that it's not for you. So I'd go with Train Sex Women. If, after a month or so of daily listening, nothing seems to be happening, you can consider trying Curse Forced Straight.

Forced Straight is also a little bit weird in that it makes you obsess about pussy and has some mild submissive tendencies. Nothing serious, but unless that's something you want/think you'd like it seems to me to make more sense to go for the more vanilla suggestions in Train Sex Women.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby hotcollegedude » September 1st, 2013, 10:34 pm

Alien4420 wrote:I've listened to it. It worked for about a day for me, but to put it in perspective, I'd been listening to Curse Forced Gay for a long time and at this point it seems that that's all the straightness files will do for me, so I don't think you can generalize.

Anyway, I think you have a pretty good handle on the difference between the files. The curse files are pretty brutal and they're designed to trap you so you can't switch back. They're very effective but I think a gentler file is likely to have the same effect if it's something that you want, plus you'll probably be able to undo Train Sex Women if you ultimately decide that it's not for you. So I'd go with Train Sex Women. If, after a month or so of daily listening, nothing seems to be happening, you can consider trying Curse Forced Straight.

Forced Straight is also a little bit weird in that it makes you obsess about pussy and has some mild submissive tendencies. Nothing serious, but unless that's something you want/think you'd like it seems to me to make more sense to go for the more vanilla suggestions in Train Sex Women.

Thanks for replying man. Yeah I've been reading up on the cursed forced straight files and it seems like the people who use them have a very tangible effect after listening to it for a little while. I've been listening to Train Sex Woman for a few days now but I haven't really noticed any difference unfortunately. Then again, I'm pretty new to hypnosis and I think might be the worst kind of person for it since I have a very hard time going into trance. Hopefully after listening for a little while longer I'll be able to train my brain into shutting up while the file is running haha.

Yeah I mainly ask about the difference between the two files because I'm just a little bit nervous about the possible side effect, if any, there might be from a curse file. I actually am very serious about changing my orientation (I just think it's not who I am), so I wouldn't really want to undo the effects in that sense. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the submissive undertones in CFS file and the maybe abnormal stress put on a woman's vagina. After reading a lot of posts, it looked like many people who listened would say things like "it was their duty to satisfy women" and "that all they could think about was pussy". I mean there are other parts of a woman's body that I think should be pretty hot (Ass, boobs, etc) but it seemed like pussy was what drove most people crazy in CFS. To tell the truth that's one of the things I'm afraid of cause it seems a little weird. All the straight guys I know don't put emphasis on girls pussy when they're describing how hot she was :? .

I think I might end up doing CFS anyway since I'm not seeing much of anything happening with TrainSexWoman but I'll probably stick it out for a few more days. Hopefully I'll start to see some changes soon :(
hotcollegedude

Postby lew897 » September 3rd, 2013, 9:47 pm

I agree with the above comment, but would like to add that the CF anything will take what you like and make it so that its the only thing the turns you on. So train anything gives you the option to do what ever you like but not be only turned on by that one thing. CFS also makes you not like guys by saying that you don't like guys in the file as well.

Ive been listening to CFS for a while, Ive made some changes to the file with audacity, taking out the not liking guys part(so it might just be train sex women), and added others to the mix to make it a whole lot more enjoyable. The thing that helped me get more relaxed was add more physical relaxations during the file with out the deepner from 10 to one, just physical relaxation. Ive been thinking of uploading my own mix that ive made since its taken me over a year to make, but don't really know if I should because Ive mixed together about 10 different files, made my own subliminals with some files, lowered the frequency to try to alter the brainwave frequency for just a little while, and did pain staking editing for months. It comes out to about just under an hour. Ive also made one for just relaxation with all the same criteria as above.

I tell you all this because hypnosis offers a lot and if at first its a little frustrating that's normal, everyone stumbles.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » September 3rd, 2013, 9:57 pm

Oh yeah, in the CFS there is a phrase that says touching the pussy gives you the ultimate pleasure, so that's probably why people go crazy for the pussy after wards. Also, a lot of gay people say the pussy is the worst part of a woman sexually, so maybe its put in that way to fight off the hatred of pussy from gay men. Since you put your dick in a vagina technically it should be the best pleasure, but who knows about what the trillions of brain cells will do when something new comes along and changes the landscape.

I could be wrong, if so mucho sorry grande.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hotcollegedude » September 4th, 2013, 12:16 am

lew897 wrote:Oh yeah, in the CFS there is a phrase that says touching the pussy gives you the ultimate pleasure, so that's probably why people go crazy for the pussy after wards. Also, a lot of gay people say the pussy is the worst part of a woman sexually, so maybe its put in that way to fight off the hatred of pussy from gay men. Since you put your dick in a vagina technically it should be the best pleasure, but who knows about what the trillions of brain cells will do when something new comes along and changes the landscape.

I could be wrong, if so mucho sorry grande.

Ahh that actually makes sense. I guess it focuses on the thing that would be considered "straightest" in the most traditional way then. I kinda wish that a bit more emphasis would be placed on the boobs and butt though. It would be cool to be attracted to that stuff! :)

Thanks for the advice also about getting effects from hypnosis. I think I'll just keep trying until I can figure out how to silence my mind. If it takes too long I'll might just try CFS. Pussy here I come!
hotcollegedude

Postby Route42 » September 5th, 2013, 4:44 pm

I think each person wants something a bit different out of a change in sexual orientation file. And files are made to be one-size-fits-all.

If you're having trouble with the wording of these files, whatever the reason--preference of focus elsewhere, don't like some of the suggestions, etc--you could download the script and edit it, run it through a text-to-speech program, and see how it goes.

TTS isn't ideal, of course, but I often prefer to have the control over the areas focused on; don't want the submissive qualities? Snip. Want attraction to boobs? Add. Etc.
Route42
Regular
Regular

Postby hotcollegedude » September 12th, 2013, 12:12 am

Route42 wrote:I think each person wants something a bit different out of a change in sexual orientation file. And files are made to be one-size-fits-all.

If you're having trouble with the wording of these files, whatever the reason--preference of focus elsewhere, don't like some of the suggestions, etc--you could download the script and edit it, run it through a text-to-speech program, and see how it goes.

TTS isn't ideal, of course, but I often prefer to have the control over the areas focused on; don't want the submissive qualities? Snip. Want attraction to boobs? Add. Etc.

Thanks for the tip. I'm not exactly sure how to edit scripts and make my own files though. I might try to learn in the near future if i'm not satisfied with how it goes.
hotcollegedude

Return to Success Stories