TrainHumil1 and 2

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

TrainHumil1 and 2

Postby Dofleini » October 14th, 2013, 4:38 pm

Wow. I listened for the first time just on Friday (3 days ago), and since then I have:

-Gone out in really slutty outfits every day, showing off my ass, tits, and proudly showcasing marks left on my body by lovers.
    -Instead of being slightly annoyed when men gawk at me on the street, I've started to get off on the objectification
    -Forgone panties, or if situation absolutely requires it then I wear really tiny G-strings (but really I just don't want to wear panties)
    -Written "cock whore", "cocksucker", "slut", etc all over my body
    -Exposed my pussy with "SLUT" written in big letters to someone, in public. (I was wearing a short skirt and no panties that evening. We then went to my apartment and fucked.)
    -Had pictures taken of my spit/marker-covered body while fucking
    -Took humiliating video of me fucking myself, just because
    -Sucked cock in public (public play has always been a huge huge boundary for me)
    -Picked up a habit of rubbing my lover's cum all over my body when given the opportunity. Also, if I touch myself, then I'm really loud about it (while I used to be a complete ninja).
    -Bought an anal plug and wore it around under my really slutty outfits
    -Developed a sudden desire to get a really trashy tattoo, like a tramp stamp or something like this.

I've always been a bit of a sex fiend, but this is all way beyond anything I've done before. It may seem sort of mild to a lot of people on this site, but for me it's waaay out of character and I can't believe the file worked this well! I took to the files very quickly, and have been listening to them every day. Thank you, EMG, for releasing my inner piece of shit who craves degradation, debasement, and dehumanization daily. I'm somewhat nervous about where this will end up taking me!
Dofleini

RE: Your Training

Postby hypnomaster1 » October 15th, 2013, 2:01 pm

It's too bad I couldn't get close to you, I would really make your training go DEEPER and DEEPER, and yes those files are VERY ADDICTIVE, I once had a slave once who listened every day to both for 6 weeks at least 4 times a day, I came back one day and she had left a note saying she had gone to work in the local brothel. Well, when I went down there she was the SLUTTIEST female in the place taking on anything and everything she could get.
hypnomaster1
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories