Need some help please

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Need some help please

Postby askme3 » May 13th, 2013, 9:07 pm

Hi was wondering if someone can give some advice on a file which will cover the following.

I am looking at something to make me more fem, think like a girl, act like girl etc, everything fem . I do currently cross dress on occassions but want to take it to next level to.
Also want it where i will be only attracted to men and transexuals and become a little slutty. .
askme3
Regular
Regular

Postby maskedanonymity » May 14th, 2013, 12:08 am

Hi.

Try the feminization section of files, maybe you'll find something that will work for you. Also I believe there are some files that are meant to make you gay if you're straight, though I don't have any experience with them.

Best of luck mate :)
maskedanonymity
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnoslave227 » January 27th, 2014, 7:51 am

That seems like the right idea.
hypnoslave227

Re: Need some help please

Postby Alien4420 » January 27th, 2014, 8:10 am

askme3 wrote:Hi was wondering if someone can give some advice on a file which will cover the following.

I am looking at something to make me more fem, think like a girl, act like girl etc, everything fem . I do currently cross dress on occassions but want to take it to next level to.
Also want it where i will be only attracted to men and transexuals and become a little slutty. .

Check out Curse Stroke Sissy, it's an amazing file. It doesn't make you gay, though, and it makes you dress full time so it may be more than you want. If so, don't listen, it's *very* addictive. As I recall, there are references to sex with men and women, so you should go through and do a quick edit with Audacity (a free audio editing program, in case you aren't familiar with it).

Curse Forced Gay will make you exclusively gay, but again, if you want to be interested in transsexuals you might want to edit it a bit, editing the body in audacity to eliminate the suggestions about not liking breasts or female embraces. Just leave in the parts about needing a cock and similar that would apply to women and not transsexuals. You could also try Positive Gay Male, again, with suitable edits, and Train Sex Men. Both are gentler than CFG and while they may not work as quickly the result may be more comfortable. None of these three will make you fem.

Mind Mistress has a turn gay CD called Sauna that might be closest to what you're looking for, it makes you into a femmy gay guy. It won't make you crossdress, more adopt a fem or camp gay style, but she has other files that do that. Again, listen first without the induction and use audacity to edit out anything that conflicts with your goals. In particular, I suggest that you edit out the part about being a bitchy queen, unless you want most people, gay or straight, to detest you.

Just some thoughts based on the files I'm familiar with, there may be some files that move you more directly to your goals.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » March 13th, 2014, 9:26 pm

askme3 wrote:
Hi was wondering if someone can give some advice on a file which will cover the following.

Something to make you more fem ... is exactly what Vive's Feminization Conditioning is made to do. Here's the link to ViVe's website and the description. http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=698

If "being only attracted to men and transsexuals and become a little slutty" is part of what you consider "feminine", it will be included in the feminine conditioning. Otherwise you will need an additional file or two.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Success Stories