BM - huge hard cock - really cock growth success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

BM - huge hard cock - really cock growth success

Postby parws » September 27th, 2013, 6:54 am

Hi ,
this file has really changed my world. In the beginning I just listened to it because of curiousity and I did not expect that something would happen.
But now I can write that my cock has really grown more than 3 inches when it gets erected. And it is still growing, which I really love.
I know many will think this is fake but I can swear it's really true.
So if you want a bigger cock this is (may be) the best file here on WMM. Every Cent is it worth and you will not be disappointed. Best regards to Busenman who did an excellent job.
parws
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » September 27th, 2013, 7:13 am

Gonna require some background here. How long did you listen for, how often did you listen, how deep into trance did you go with the induction, how suggestible are you, have you used any suggestibility training files, etc. Please answer these questions, it will severely increase the plausibility of your testimonial. Also, would you happen to have before/after pics or measurements? And just out of curiosity, were you doing anything else during this time? Drinking, smoking (bad things for your penis), jelquing/etc., taking testosterone (beneficial for your penis?
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby parws » September 27th, 2013, 7:55 am

Hi Endo, I listen to the file now nearly 4 weeks and at least every second day I listen to it. In the first week nothing measurable happened but then it started so much which I could notice easily. No - I never took before/after photos and for sure no testoterone.
I must say I really go very deep under when I listen to hypnotic files and I listen to hypno files for more than 10 years - but honestly have never had such a success like that what I discribe here. I also did not change my life (drank beer and wine - normal), also smoked like before but this did not stop the hypnotic effects of the growing cock.
I hope these answers help you (and others).
parws
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » September 27th, 2013, 10:17 am

Plenty of background, thank you. Personal background is always better to have with feedback.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Hello

Postby Busenman » October 13th, 2013, 3:13 pm

really nice to hear from your success.
i know it works, because hypnosis always works if you let it work.
just feel free, neither enforce something nor let it go. as ever it is the constant listening and relaxing that makes things happen.
don't expect magic.
The success will come really, 4 weeks are a short time and i think there are people with a less fast success, but they have it, even if it takes more time.

but don't hesitate and write your experiences even here, if you like.

Regards
Busenman
Busenman
Regular
Regular

Postby bige12 » February 9th, 2014, 3:26 pm

how long did you this to this file to see any results??
bige12

Postby bostonmarc » April 17th, 2014, 12:23 pm

Very curious about this file. Does anyone know if it works? It seems to have very few results compared to the Penis shrinking files.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories