EMG - Agony of Ecstacy

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

EMG - Agony of Ecstacy

Postby mikeyshea » February 8th, 2010, 5:20 pm

I love the concept of this file. It is exactly what makes me so incredibly excited -- to be sexually tortured, a plaything at the mercy of another, with no way to stop it. I want this file to work for me so very badly.

I have been working on inductions and this file (with a few others) for about two weeks now. I've had very mixed results. When I trigger I will usually, but not every time, feel very strange until I strip and lay down. Then, I usually get extremely aroused and have had some very pleasurable sensations. I almost always feel strapped or pinned to the bed. However, the arousal and varying sensations only last a short time, maybe 10 minutes at best. Then, its all over.

The interesting thing is, last night I experienced something I felt worth noting. The night before I finally set aside my apprehensions and decided to listen to the succubus curse file. This file appeals to me the same way the agony file does. Anyway, I listened and fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning I could remember no dreams at all but I was aroused. Last night I listened to it again after a complete failure with the agony file. After the file played I turned on my side and was laying still drifting off to sleep when I got the urge to try the agony trigger again. I whispered the trigger and immediately froze. Just as immediately I got rock hard and felt the most awesome and powerful sensations in my cock I have ever felt. It was so erotic and powerful that it was almost alarming. This went on for maybe 10 minutes or so then subsided. I don't know what to make of it.

I did not dream of being visited by a succubus, but did remember dreaming, which is unusual for me.
mikeyshea

Postby darkenedav » February 9th, 2010, 2:12 am

maybe you just needed a succubus's whisper to get your subconscious on board for the main course? ;)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby mikeyshea » February 9th, 2010, 8:06 am

darkenedav wrote:maybe you just needed a succubus's whisper to get your subconscious on board for the main course? ;)

You know, I wondered about that too. I've had some very strange sensations from time to time, and after I decided to use that succubus file I have felt some of the strangest. It's deliciously weird to say the least.

There have been times I've felt compelled to say certain things or to lay in certain positions. I have always known I can refuse if I want but the compulsion can be very strong, almost physical.
mikeyshea

Postby darkenedav » February 9th, 2010, 1:56 pm

Then there you go.

You just need that element of having a sexy demon tell you before hand 'these instructions are for you'!

Thing is you gotta remember the conscious mind and subconscious don't always see eye to eye and sometimes it just needs easing into it.

Similar to a hot bath, your mind maybe like 'woo' but you still have to ease into it slowly or your body stings like hell :)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby mikeyshea » February 9th, 2010, 3:45 pm

That makes good sense. I have already applied what you said earlier and have adopted the attitude of being neutral in desire of a particular outcome when working a file. I believe I have already experienced positive results from that. Today I had a good 10 minutes of strong sensations. Definitely improving.

You have good advice and perspective. Thanks for the encouragement.
mikeyshea

Postby Hank01 » March 4th, 2010, 8:29 pm

I'm so glad someone wrote about this. I listened to the agony of ecstacy file last night for the first time and in the middle of the night I woke up and said the trigger. Well, it was incredible. I felt some great sensations but like you, they lasted only about 10-15 minutes. I did turn on my side to fall asleep and for fun said the trigger again. Well, it happened again and I was leaking all over, the sheets were wet where my cock was, my leg was wet, I rolled back over and positioned my cock straight up on my stomach and after a couple of minutes, was wet there. I was just leaking like crazy. But that is as far as it went. I was kind of disappointed that it didn't last for the hour and no ecstacy. I guess I just need to keep working at it? The sucubbus(sp) kind of scares me, so I'm not going in that direction. Any advice?
Thanks,
Hank
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Re: EMG - Agony of Ecstacy

Postby zaphodB » April 16th, 2010, 6:02 am

mikeyshea wrote:I love the concept of this file. It is exactly what makes me so incredibly excited -- to be sexually tortured, a plaything at the mercy of another, with no way to stop it. I want this file to work for me so very badly.

I have been working on inductions and this file (with a few others) for about two weeks now. I've had very mixed results. When I trigger I will usually, but not every time, feel very strange until I strip and lay down. Then, I usually get extremely aroused and have had some very pleasurable sensations. I almost always feel strapped or pinned to the bed. However, the arousal and varying sensations only last a short time, maybe 10 minutes at best. Then, its all over.

Thats exactly what happening to me. Lasts only up to 20 minutes.
Still working on it though.
zaphodB

Postby TheTurretCube » April 22nd, 2014, 8:55 pm

*bump*

Any update OP?
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » April 22nd, 2014, 9:03 pm

4 years ago I wouldn't hold my breath.
diode168
Guru