Lucid Dream Success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Lucid Dream Success

Postby Follower » May 23rd, 2009, 10:45 am

So last night I finally had a lucid dream! My family had just gotten back from watching Star Trek at midnight, and so I pretty much went immediately to sleep.

In the dream, I dreamed that I was at a movie theatre, and I was watching some movie that involved myself and a girl that I liked in the real world. At the end of the movie, I noticed that I was sitting in the audience with my family. We stayed past the closing credits, only to see some really weird stuff happen.

The screen fell away and millions of people just started trouncing up and down the aisles in different movie monster costumes. I was thinking this is really weird. There was a prostitute that had her hand on my father's leg, and it kind of made me uncomfortable.

Anyway, a second later I woke up, or so I thought. In actuality, I was still in a dream. I woke up, walked to the end of my bedroom, and the wall dissolved to reveal a long hallway. And then I ran down it, and it actually felt real. When I got to the end, I noticed two different doors for both men and women in a restroom.

I went into one and met some random guy. And I said, "Have I finally done it?" And he said, "You're in a dream. You can do anything here. Half the girls here will just hit on you automatically." I left, and went out into a huge room where thousands of other people seemed to be just partying. I sat down with a cute girl, started talking to her, she replied in Spanish (?), and then I woke up.

Very strange dream. But I"m glad I finally succeeded with something on this site. At least, it looks that way. I"m going to continue listeing to Curse Lucid Dream and hope this only improves.
Follower
Regular
Regular

Postby TheTurretCube » April 22nd, 2014, 9:06 pm

*bump*

congrats, any updates?
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories