Light and Sound machines

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Light and Sound machines

Postby stan » December 8th, 2013, 7:24 pm

I'd like to just put in a positive word about Light and Sound machines.

I've long been curious about science that makes hypnosis easy - especially for those of us that are analytical or <insert reason> difficult to trance.

Bought myself an early christmas present and have been using it for the last couple weeks. Those that were good already subjects - simply telling them how powerful it was made for interesting trance session.

For me - I've found it very easy to float along with it. Time distoration especially happening every trance rather than sometimes.

Give it a go if you've not already.
stan
Regular
Regular

Postby DogPack » December 29th, 2013, 3:43 pm

Got a link to what you are talking about?
DogPack

Postby sabertooth » December 29th, 2013, 8:12 pm

well I was for the first time put into trance after having sound over the file.. i used [url]http://www.simplynoise.com[/url]
sabertooth

Postby sfhole2stretch » December 30th, 2013, 12:18 am

I own a Nova Pro 100. www.photosonix.com

I can vouch for the effectiveness of the programs designed to invoke learning and retention. Using this device with hypno audio files makes them very sticky. I've learned to be careful with it but it's a fantastic mind toy.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby i420love » August 15th, 2014, 1:43 pm

Their is a DIY one aswell. Make the glasses with LEDs and a flashing unit. Isnt that what that 500$ model does?
i420love

Postby sfhole2stretch » August 15th, 2014, 1:48 pm

That would be the simplistic and uninformed view I suppose. One could probably construct a basic flashing unit for a few bucks but it would be little use without the tone generator or the appropriate mix of flash and sound that creates the affects. That takes considerably more time, resources, know-how and technology than you're giving credit.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dr_cidr » August 16th, 2014, 1:08 am

I just got a Nova Pro 100. Which sessions do you find work the best for aiding hypnosis?
dr_cidr

Postby sfhole2stretch » August 16th, 2014, 8:33 am

I use the Learning Sessions. #3. Assisted Suggestion Assimilation and #10. Theta Conditioning have worked the best for me so far. Any of the sessions in the learning section are designed to aid in taking in and retaining information and would assist with learning of all kinds.

For me personally #10. Theta conditioning has been the best. It induces a deep Theta wave state in the brain and I find files heard with this program to be very sticky with just one or two sessions. The files I've made a consistent effort with using this program have become VERY sticky.

I would urge caution at first. As with all things this will affect each person differently. I used this on a friend and it was incredibly sticky with them. So much so it scared them.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dr_cidr » August 16th, 2014, 4:26 pm

Thanks. I've been working steadily on trancing for the last two years, but progress has been really slow, so I decided to invest in the L/S machine. I've gotten to the point where my brain doesn't freak out at it, so it's time to start using it as a tool.
dr_cidr

Postby BobbyS » August 17th, 2014, 3:46 am

I'd be very interested in this as I'm having real issues with hypnosis.

I know I'm a good subject as I've been told as much by real hypnotists face to face, but actual suggestions on recordings (beyond behavioural) rarely work with me, no matter how much I want them to.
I feel this may be due to resistance, over-analysing suggestions or a combo of the two.

Does anyone else have experience of success going under with this? What does it feel like?

Also, sabertooth, I'd be intrigued to know about your experience with Simply Noise. What effect did the file you were trancing to have? Had you had difficulties in the past?
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby lew897 » August 17th, 2014, 11:57 am

This sounds extremely cool to try out. Ive heard of some home made ones of these but never connected the dots to actually inducing theta state. That's pretty cool. I am jealous of anyone who has one!
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories