Curse Always Pregnant Success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse Always Pregnant Success

Postby ps89 » April 28th, 2014, 5:59 pm

I have been listening to curse always pregnant everyday for the past two months. This file is obviously very addictive, at first it worked slowly but even the first few times I felt bloated and pregnant! Now I feel huge and 9 months pregnant, like any day I could get birth pregnant. I can feel a heavyness pressing on my bladder and I run off to the bathroom a lot. I sleep differently now, on my side with a pillow between my legs it's more comfortable.

I have come to accept the pregnancy because I am so addictive to the file like it says would happen. I have literally felt pregnant 247. I am starting the curse milky file and my SO wants me to start wearing maternity clothes and bras. If you have any suggestions to make me feel bigger please lemme know :D
ps89

Postby RavenWildmoon » April 28th, 2014, 6:21 pm

Oh wow that sounds amazingly good. Do you have any physical bloating or growth in your hips, boobs or tummy?
RavenWildmoon

Postby ps89 » April 28th, 2014, 6:27 pm

I am bloated constantly and my stomach sticks out fully, my breasts are sore and with the curse milky file about to be used I'm sure they'll grow.
ps89

Postby RavenWildmoon » April 29th, 2014, 1:04 am

You should post pics to document your progress and show us!
RavenWildmoon

Postby catlove » October 4th, 2014, 2:45 pm

I've been trying files but it doesn't really seem to work. Does anyone know of any different pregnancy files that would work? They're super hard to come by for some reason.
catlove

Return to Success Stories