Mind Master Diaper Files

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Mind Master Diaper Files

Postby tk11 » August 24th, 2015, 4:40 pm

Wow, just wow is all I can say. I'm currently sitting in a sopping wet and messy diaper sucking on a pacifier and don't want to go anywhere else. I want these amazing feelings to continue. I'm literally in bliss right now.

I've had Diaper Lover and Adult Baby desires since I was young. It was something I struggled with but never quite went away. They only got stronger. I knew one day in my future I would buy large thick adult diapers and would be able to wear them at least on my days offs or when I was alone.

I stumbled onto Warp My Mind probably 7 or 8 years ago in college and played around with some of the files. The didn't really work for me despite how much I wanted them to but they were excellent fapping material which kept me coming back.

A few years after graduating I turned 25 and thought it was about time I bought some real diapers. Not the CVS brand or Depends but thick real diapers like the Dry 24/7 and Abena M4s. I continued to listen to the files and while they still didn't really work they made wetting my new diapers easier. I think part of the problem was that I still had roommates and was always worried about going into trance and one of them walking in on me wearing nothing but a diaper.

Eventually my roommates and I parted ways and got my own place. I could suddenly wear diapers all the time if I wanted but still wasn't really willing to wear them outside or to work. I continued to listen to the files for fun and pretended they worked but then I actually bought a few EMG and Mindmaster and things started to click.

I don't know I think I got through some anxiety, I stopped smoking weed, and actually started listening to his files and remembering them. I taught myself how to actually go into a trance instead of trying to force myself to go in it. All of a sudden it started to feel really good to go in my diapers. I wasn't losing control of my bladder or bowels but boy did it feel amazing to have a wet or poopy diaper on.

I bought a pacifier, I bought a onesie, I would go on walks in my large wet disposables. I was getting more comfortable in my fetish and needs.

I guess what I'm trying to say is those that think they can't go into a trance or it isn't working fast enough need to be persistent. Just enjoy the files and play along at first. Use the accelerator file, buy multiple files, find the right one for you. Really listen to what they are saying. I used to use Mind Master's Free Poopy Diaper files and it was fun to listen to. Then I bought his Baby Train 2 file and really enjoyed it. I then decided I needed to go through the first few files in his series and bought Bladder Retraining, Acceptance, and Behavior. The repetition really started to work for me and now I easily pee and poop in my diapers. I'm still playing at incontinence, I'm not completely incontinent nor wear diapers full time but these files put me in a state and when I get the ball rolling on my days off I feel like a real big baby. I didn't grow up sucking a pacifier and don't remember where onesies but here I am sucking on one and contently sitting in a messy diaper. Something clicked for me.
tk11

Return to Success Stories