dom hypnotist looking for female sub to chat with

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

dom hypnotist looking for female sub to chat with

Postby lightshadow » September 7th, 2012, 5:04 pm

I am a 22 male, Dominate hypnotist, yahoo chat smooth.sayer14

lets chat, get to know one another females only please u never know we might just enjoy ourselves :)
Well lets see i have a soothing voice and am very powerful I WILL AFFECT you in long lasting ways

now about why I KNOW I AM better for hypnotizing is i am absolutely obsessed with hypnosis u could say. say a show when i was like 10 and was hooked and started reading and researching hypnosis. i am always learning and trying to sharpen my skills, but have really been in the closet about it and i think its time i got out into the world and hypnotized people instead of dreaming and wishing to be able to do it with my skills. I AM GOOD AT WHAT I DO ALWAYS HAVE BEEN :D

and yes i have a good imagination and am really good at making details and helping people relax...so good that this is what worries me instead of hypnotizing someone i just put them to sleep lol thats what i need to work on
and hopefully everyone can see i am honest and can be trusted and thats what is key to me that people feel like they are in good hands
Last edited by lightshadow on September 24th, 2012, 8:29 am, edited 5 times in total.
lightshadow
Regular
Regular

also

Postby lightshadow » September 7th, 2012, 9:36 pm

leave messages or pm me on here to chat
Last edited by lightshadow on November 30th, 2012, 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lightshadow
Regular
Regular

Postby bumhead142 » September 9th, 2012, 6:11 am

I don't think success stories is the place to post this, even warpmymind to an extent.
bumhead142

Postby demigraff » September 9th, 2012, 8:55 am

bumhead142 wrote:I don't think success stories is the place to post this, even warpmymind to an extent.

Well, he's already made 5 posts just begging for subjects. Maybe he thinks looking for people to chat might get more success.

I think it might be a little more successful if he gave some info about himself, let people know he has either some imagination or experience to set him apart from all the other wannabe 'tists out there.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

done

Postby lightshadow » September 9th, 2012, 10:14 am

:D
Last edited by lightshadow on September 24th, 2012, 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
lightshadow
Regular
Regular

good

Postby lightshadow » September 9th, 2012, 10:15 am

Also thank you demigraff for the little insight on how to get people interested because i am really new at this and its good to know there are people out there willing to help :D
lightshadow
Regular
Regular

Postby rgn » September 9th, 2012, 12:12 pm

Maybe you should consider recording a file and post it. Audacity is free to download. Start with an induction (arousing inductions are always fun) and go from there. It will give you practice. And others will be able to experience your style.
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

downloading recording

Postby lightshadow » September 9th, 2012, 12:55 pm

i dont know how to do an audio recording to put on this site as a file for people...i just did my first youtube one but that has my face on it and i did it real fast for a friend so its not exactly what i like...idk if it even works its supposed to be just a relaxation for better sleep with some hypnosis added into it. i dont know how to record or post a file though...though it would be interesting.

i would probably do just a normal induction with a backdoor trigger to return to a hypnotized state faster and easier. nothing about obeying or being controlled which ive noticed a lot of normal basic inductions have and if people are just starting off all they really need is to go deep into trance and not start obeying or being controlled till they are ready. itll be like the ultimate basic induction useable for anyone
lightshadow
Regular
Regular

hi

Postby lightshadow » September 29th, 2012, 9:30 pm

hoping to get a script on as soon as work and school slow down some
lightshadow
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories