True You - Sex Obsessed Bimbo

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

True You - Sex Obsessed Bimbo

Postby izatga88 » December 17th, 2012, 10:30 pm

I've been experimenting with a lot of the bimbo-oriented files peppered around the site here over the last year. I may be wrong, but but I've always had the impression that I come across more as a brainy bitch than a cute/slutty sex kitten when talking to guys. A few of the other files I've used really hit me like a truck back when I first tried them a year ago, and I've since been re-organising both my sense of self and my daily life to slowly adapt to my true (dumb & slutty) self.

Most recently, I added "True You - Sex Obsessed Bimbo" by Cosmictrigger4 to my audio player, and I've been making it a point to monitor my overall reaction to it over the last week. Bottom line: it absolutely does its intended job. I've certainly simmered down over the last few days, but even just the couple of times I'd first listened to it left me wanting constant sexual stimulation. It's died down since I've been too busy & stressed to give it another go (Xmas and New Years quickly approaching), but I can only imagine that I'd turn into a hardcore bimbo/slut without noticing any differences if I was listening to it loop at least two nights a week.

Quite possibly one of the most prominent changes as of late, the Sex Obsessed Bimbo file has solidified the mental picture I have of myself into being a pure 200% bimbo/slut. While under the influence of suggestions and conditioning over the last year, I certainly would see myself all cool & sexy with different hair and a few cosmetic upgrades - my opinion could wear off depending on my mood though.

Sex Obsessed Bimbo seems to have eliminated this issue. I'm not even sure how to best put it to words, but I KNOW that I NEED to get my hair dyed, extensions added (my hair already touches my boobs if I use a hair iron), plump up my lips ~slightly~, install larger boobs, pierce my tongue, get a nice tan, have a Brazilian butt lift (making my already-awesome ass into that of a goddess'), and finishing it off by getting a dirty "tramp stamp" tattooed on top of it - I want anyone who looks at me to know that I love being on my back and screaming in ecstasy~! A lot of those desires were featured in other Bimbo files, but Sex Obsessed Bimbo seems as if it's permanently burning them into the fabric of my existence.

Anyways, I'm excited about the changes & want to thank Cosmictrigger4 for such an awesome file (plus give some feedback). The file itself seems to be a technical masterpiece - it's one of the most addicting and effective/un-ignorable files I've used so far, and I have not caught anything noticeably broken about the voice or script it uses. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to make sure that they're the perfect bimbo-girlfriend (and I guess it'd work for guys too if that's what you're into since the description says it's okay).
Sharpened myself up a bit for work & school, really trying to put the bimbo stuff on the back-burner for now.

5/10/2015, 2:35 AM ET
izatga88
Regular
Regular

Postby streak » December 18th, 2012, 10:44 am

Just kind of browsing around here for the first time in ages, and had to say this is a very intriguing and arousing post. ;)
streak

Hello and thanks

Postby cosmictrigger4 » January 5th, 2013, 5:04 am

Hi Izatga88,

Just wanted to say a quick thanks for sharing your experiences with the file :) I'm glad to here your both enjoying it, and finding it effective! I do tend to word my files in a manner that should result in some positive results.

Interestingly, I don't think I mention tattoos or piercings so I think the subliminal nature of the file, and your own personal interpretation of some of the more generalised and less specific suggestions, may allow for each individual user to get differing things as a result of their picture of the perfect bimbo/slut.

Anyway, I enjoyed your post, and please do feel free to write more if you continue to listen. I often write files for myself to use, then share here, but haven't got around to giving this one a properly committed effort, in part because I am already most of the things in this file already hehe.

All the best,
CT4
cosmictrigger4

Postby izatga88 » January 6th, 2013, 2:37 am

Yup, thank you very much for uploading it. It's always nice to see quality files uploaded to the site, especially when they work very well.

It's like I said ~ most of the conditioning & brainwashing I've exposed myself to over the last year has been what's contributing to a lot of my interpretation of "bimbo" so far - the Sex Obsessed Bimbo file doesn't seem to be adding too many new concepts to what I already have in my head, but it certainly has broken down a lot of my reservations about giving into them.

I think the #1 thing that the file has done to me is leave me with a persistent drive to pursue "all of the above" changes & otherwise break a lot of my inhibitions.....I'm not as shy about sexual matters these days, and I'm more inclined to do anything I need to get what I want......and the file won't let me forget those things even when I normally would on a random/average day.
Sharpened myself up a bit for work & school, really trying to put the bimbo stuff on the back-burner for now.

5/10/2015, 2:35 AM ET
izatga88
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories