Curse Muscle Bound Success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse Muscle Bound Success

Postby WatDo » February 4th, 2013, 10:59 pm

Well one part of the curse just kind of encourages you to workout, so I can't give this curse much credit for actually building my muscles. It did encourage me enough to go out and do it. Though the thing is I never really took much stock in hypnosis, as in I always assumed the effects were mental and were mostly for fun. . . I was wrong somehow.

Another part of the curse is to have a higher sex drive. I assume the increased muscle and working out increased my testosterone so that might be the reason why. But sometimes my sex drive is unusually high even if I didn't workout that day.

Lastly is the thing that makes me believe the curse works. My penis and testicles have grown in size. I didn't notice it at first until I found my underwear fitting snugger than usual. Which is odd, because my butt and waist have been shrinking. I measured myself and sure enough it was a bit bigger but its flaccid state was were it shown the most size increase compared to what it used to be - which is what's causing the "snugness" problem. I spent a few days trying to prove that it was all in my head but everything I did just proved it got bigger somehow.

Also, I started listening to the files about 5 months ago and now it's actually starting to show. Pretty amazing if I do say so myself. Weird, but amazing.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » February 5th, 2013, 11:31 pm

thats awesome...any before and after pictures?
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories