french teen loser

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

french teen loser

Postby virginchasteboy » April 29th, 2013, 12:30 pm

Hello to all I am a french boy. I am virgin, chaste, sub, masochist, marked, entirely smooth, nudist. I have started listening to sarnogas' curse teene winy yesterday and listened to it twice .

Now I can't get a hard on even if I masturbate for a long time and look at things that make me excited normally. It also seems my sex has already began to shrink and is less long and less thick it used to be.

I wasn't sure at all this file could ever work. Maybe it does actually.

I do hope it does, really; because I would very much like to be forced to become like a young teen boy, sissy, obedient, exposed, humiliated, scorned, laughed at, mocked, commented.. and to have to endure it for life without any way out or coming back possible for me ever.

Could someone tell me if listening at the file during the sleep makes it less efficient and also if listening to it at day tile while doing something else or not being concentrated on what the file is saying makes it less efficient or even not efficient at all?

I would really like to lose completely my balls and sex, I mean have them disappear completely so that even a 12 year old could have a good laugh at seeing me naked on a naturist beach this summer.
virginchasteboy

Return to Success Stories