curse forced gay1 should I used? sucess stories?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

curse forced gay1 should I used? sucess stories?

Postby sam19190 » July 11th, 2013, 10:07 am

I was thinking about listeninng to this file, but before that I would want some opinions, I was "gay" for a very short time when I was hypnotized to be it, but I'm a straight guy (I 'm thinking about becoming a woman, using hormones and surgeries, I'm a transexual) so do you guys think that is a good idea to become gay, do you think is just to drastic and I could use the bisexual curse file? I'm thinking in start using alot of files to feminize me forever, most of them physically, because in the inside I am already a girl! So do you think that this file will be good to me? Is beeing gay even better than beeing straight?
I'm thinking of listenning to, fembutt growth, hormone change in a twist, gender wipe and pussy training, but right now I'm pretty interested in fembutt (I like to focus on 1 file a time)
sam19190
Regular
Regular

Postby avalon69 » July 11th, 2013, 10:40 am

I think being gay would be great. I started listening listening about a month ago, but I didn't listen to it for a while so I've not fully turned yet :( Though I have noticed several changes in my reaction to men and women :-)

I've been getting some wonderful help from fellow WMMers, thank you, I love you :-)

go gay!
avalon69
Regular
Regular

Imo

Postby legeth » July 11th, 2013, 12:05 pm

I think lesbians are hotter, but that's just me. I can't tell you what you want. Only you can do that.
legeth

Postby sam19190 » July 12th, 2013, 6:44 am

hmmmm, maybe i'll just use curse forced bissexual
sam19190
Regular
Regular

Postby legeth » July 12th, 2013, 3:25 pm

sam19190 wrote:hmmmm, maybe i'll just use curse forced bissexual
That's always good. Why enjoy one when you can enjoy both?
legeth

Postby Alien4420 » July 13th, 2013, 6:03 am

Another thing, Forced Gay is amazingly effective but it is a curse file -- it traps you and it has suggestions like "you deserve to be this way" as well as making you feel bad that you can no longer get it up for women. So it's cool for people who want to be forced to be something, but there are other gay/bi files like Positive Gay Male that are gentler and more positive in outlook, and if these work for you they might be a better choice.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby sam19190 » July 13th, 2013, 11:03 am

Yeah, must think better, whatever I choose I'll change me forever! Alien4420 you're probably right, because I already feel bad about my body >.<, feeling bad about beeing forced gay :/...anyway I'll think better, I'm only planning to start listening in the end of this month, so when the time comes I will uptade the changes :D
sam19190
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories