Fucked by a dog, from a newbie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Fucked by a dog, from a newbie

Postby AlTx » August 16th, 2014, 12:21 am

I'm some sort of newbie to erotic hypnosis, but I'm a kink-positive person always looking to push my limits and discover new things. I had heard some erotic guided imagery but nothing like this, and I may not have been following the rules (as I said, I'm a newbie) but still I had the most wonderful experience with this file.

As a teenager I used to fantasize a lot about being a dog or wolf and fucking a girl forcefully, although I new she wanted it so bad. Right now, I'm exploring my submissive side, so when I found the title, I immediately chose to listen. I didn't like EMG's voice and I thought about putting it down, but I also found it soothing and I slipped into deep relaxation and was half-aroused waiting for my furry torturer. I was dripping with pre-cum by the time I was on my fours. As I pictured a massive shaggy black dog and his huge red and swollen cock in the first moments of the experience, I found myself panting and throbbing with desire, already ashamed for wanting this animal to force it's cock into me. Like I said, I may not have followed the rules and mine was not a hands-free experience. I slammed a glass toy into my hole and with the aid of my hands, this beast fucked me raw. I felt so humiliated by succumbing to this dog, so humiliated as his cum filled me and his furs brushed my back and his paws held my thighs. It was very vivid. Of course the thing fucking my ass existed, but the rest of the details came from the audio, as well as this pleasurable shame. And the shame turned into a great orgasm a as the dog ripped out from me. I repeated it again immediately but my body was already tired.

I've read that many are scared for the curse part but I didn't find it threatening. I've been thinking about it because it was a rather great release and I'd love to hear a file with the other side, to be the dog and fuck someone. I don't really feel cursed, but I feel relieved from facing my dark desires and enjoying them.

Have fun, go listen!
AlTx

Postby lew897 » October 4th, 2014, 12:47 am

Do you still listen to this file? And has it gotten more of a curse?
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories